hi im not sure whats up with my gm ticket

100 Human Priest
its been around a week saying 1 day 14 hours idk if u even see my ticket im just confused cause idk just wanting to know if my ticket is bugged or what not ty for ur help blizz ^_^
100 Night Elf Priest
Hello,

The time is just an approximated average wait, not a count-down.
Edited by Amaelalin on 10/2/2012 10:52 AM PDT
100 Human Priest
i know just saying myabe its bugged >.< idk if it is or not but just wondering and ty :)
69 Gnome Warrior
Check to see if it's been updated at the Support Link above. If it's actually been a week, you may have a display bug with the ingame display of the ticket.
100 Human Priest
srry im confused by what u mean srry ill be glad if u tell me so i understand better and srry to bug u >.<
90 Gnome Warlock
At the top of the page on the right is a button (drop down) labled Support. If you click on that it will allow you to view your in game tickets and see the status of them.
100 Human Priest
i did and i cant find anything on it hope blizz sees this cause i cant see it >.<
Support Forum Agent
10/02/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Manah
its been around a week saying 1 day 14 hours idk if u even see my ticket im just confused cause idk just wanting to know if my ticket is bugged or what not ty for ur help blizz ^_^

From what I can see, Manah, your ticket has been open for a bit over 3 days, I'm not certain why it is listing 1 day 14 hours for you.

Given the current queue times, you will likely receive a response fairly soon. Good luck. :)
100 Human Priest
ok my bad time seems to fly in wow lol srry to over say the time lol and ty u have a great 1 to all and ty for helpin ^_^
100 Blood Elf Mage
Good luck!
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]