Grats to S&S - Working Better as a Team!

90 Tauren Druid
It's unbelivable that we did it again (we bagged Working as a Team back in 12/10). Scotch and Soda stayed up all night at launch to do it in nine hours (with many server firsts for professions).
My hat is off to all of you, still the best casualcore guild around!

Adi
Co-Guild Leader
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Congrats guys
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Rogue
Saying gratz to yourself is uhh... Yea..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Grats, guys. It's nice to see people come together and enjoy the game, unlike the internet toddler above.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Gratz S&S! I salute you guys for all your years of raising Ampersand Awareness!

GO S&S!

~Sage
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
@Sage: Your goblin looks ugly :(
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
Realm first 90s is where it's at, right Anshlun? ;) i kid
We'll see how it goes next expansion!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Realm first 90s is where it's at, right Anshlun? ;) i kid
We'll see how it goes next expansion!

Couldn't agree more. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
now now be nice
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You actually weren't. Nery. I xfered off, and came back (1 weeks before MoP) and still got realm first. So, you should of kept at it. :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
we had a LOT of technical problems. our instance runs got delayed 15min by a bugged instance and having wait out deserter. Many quests with phasing or looting bugs that required constant relogging. one of our people that were in race (the druid) kept dcing, we kept waiting but eventually had to drop him when you guys were finally catching up to our lead. then, we had 1 person who was an hour ahead of rest wait to turn in one daily for rest of us. basically, we lost our several hour lead through nothing but technical problems or cause of effort to sync things up some (and everyone but me got the realm first 90 achieve as well not just class, we unfortunately just could not sync my 350k difference from rest of group fast enough so i got relam first warrior 2 min after the other 4 did and didn't recieve the 60 second eligability for realm first 90 :( ).

i think next time we are just gonna cut loose and every man for themselves after the initial 2 level dungeon grind to avoid such hold ups and may best man win, even amongst ourselves, heh.
Edited by Omegal on 10/4/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/01/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Anshlun
@Sage: Your goblin looks ugly :(
I am not ugly :(

~Sage
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I gotta say Omegal the group levelling was way faster then solo at least this time around due to huge enemy health pools towards the end.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Prongo
I gotta say Omegal the group levelling was way faster then solo at least this time around due to huge enemy health pools towards the end.

yes and no. but the biggest issue with group leveling is you were only as fast as the slowest person in your group. if someone dcs, or has a quest bug like we had numerous times, the entire group as a whole gets held up..

also, there were a TON of quests in dread wastes (and i mean A TON) that did NOT share loot, which meant literally spending 5x the amount of time looting stupid objects like teeth. these were significant hold ups. maybe if blizz had kept to the standard and ensured all quests shared quest objective looting off mobs it wouldn't have been as bad. but this set us back many bars. there is also the non mob quests where you had to gather objects that weren't shared either that also held things up. i remember realizing when we got to first yak quests in kun lai it was going to be a problem. finding 3 yaks turned into finding 15. those hang ups slowed things down. It's actually why despite our huge lead over esoth, he caught up and even passed us cause he was solo questing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]