Rogues....why are they like this?

85 Human Rogue
Rogues are completely crap compared to every single other class in this game atm...
listing reasons at this point does not matter it so damn obvious this class is !@#$! In fact i've quit wow bye! (Not coming back untill you fix my class please.)!
Reply Quote
Karma always comes back around my friend.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
you again?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/28/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Stormspellz
you again?
He is trying his hardest.

Be nice.
Reply Quote
farewell you ugly piece of poo
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
legendaries check
2200 fotm class cary check
vial check

ok bye
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Rogues are completely crap compared to every single other class in this game atm...
listing reasons at this point does not matter it so damn obvious this class is !@#$! In fact i've quit wow bye! (Not coming back untill you fix my class please.)!

Nothing wrong with Rogues. Any exceptional rogue still knows how to wreck.

Don't hate the game, hate the player.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

I hate to be the bearer of bad news m8, but you appear to have been extremely misinformed. The ToS clearly states that you may only cata rogue once. Under no circumstances may you do it twice. Attempting to do so will most likely lead to complete and utter confusion, followed by tears of frustration and shame.
Edited by Dispelme on 9/28/2012 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
lol, another mad rogue, its cool bro you cant faceroll half afk anymore, you actually have to do something, yet rogues are still good, if you know how to use them...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/28/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Burrgucci
Karma always comes back around my friend.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/28/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Maikopl
lol, another mad rogue, its cool bro you cant faceroll half afk anymore, you actually have to do something, yet rogues are still good, if you know how to use them...

The truth^

Nothing wrong with rogues. Just Rhaul's ability to use them.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Are rogues even that bad?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/28/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Damonix
Are rogues even that bad?

No.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
_

I guess the rogues I see that excel in their class are demigods sent down from Olympus.

_
Reply Quote
Mages are fine
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/28/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Jhanz
I steamroll rogues at 90.

Rogues arent that bad lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]