Giraffe Calf Battle Pet Bug

90 Troll Druid
There is a currently a bug with the Giraffe Calf and the flight taxi.

When you fly from Crossroads to Desolation Hold (using a flight master) you will see 5-10 Giraffe Calfs. But when you quickly fly back to where you saw them, you will only find Prairie Dogs. I tested this multiple times and even used a few friends. I am guessing there is an issue with the phasing between the two zones. Sure made me think I was going crazy at first!
Reply Quote
When you are on the flight path, you are on your own realm. When you land, you're in the Cross-Realm area. That's also why you'll see rares while flying, but can't find them upon landing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/28/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Frozenwang
FYI: This giraffe took me over 10 hours to catch, so if they just upped the population for you that would not be fair, put in the work.

I am not asking for them to up the population. Check my pet collection, I have no problem putting in time/work for pets. What I am pointing out is a bug. I should not see a pet from the flight path if it is not obtainable. That is all.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]