[A] Equinoctis- Recruitment Status

85 Draenei Paladin
Dear Gundrak

As an update, Equinoctis (HM3/6, 6/6, 4/4) presently runs 2 x 10 man raid teams (1030pm and 1030pm) and we are happy to report that things have been fun and going well.

We are always looking to improve on our guild community and would like to welcome the following into our family:-

PVE-Raid
a. Players interested in joining a 10-man raid team (4/6)
(Open: 1030pm SVT, Wed, Thurs, Mon)
[LF nice and easygoing players. Healer and DPS- preferably ranged. Mages/Shamans also welcomed]

Please read up on the rules and times on our website before deciding if we're a good fit for your raiding needs.

PVE-Training
b. Those who would like a place to share ideas with on how to improve on your game
c. Those who are freshly minted raiders and would like to enter the Gundrak- raiding scene.

I'd like to stress that it's a promise to our members, that if you are actively looking for a raid team, you will be directed/ recommended to one, or at the very least advised on your raid options on Gundrak- Alliance. That being said, members are welcome to drag any of our officers to the training dummies to ask for advice or insights into the gameplay.

PVP
d. Those who may be interested in casual Rated Battlegrounds fun times

For those who would also like to try PvP activities out in the guild.

Social
e. Those who like log on to the occasional chatter
f. Those who would like to place their alts within the guild to keep track of/stalk our activities

Or consult our Galleon-trackers.

[Application Template] - for PVE applications
http://equinoctis.wowstead.com/forums/recruitment/1693436-mop-raiding-application-template

[About Equinoctis]

http://equinoctis.wowstead.com//
http://equinoctis.wowstead.com/guild-information

[Useful reading for those who are applying for raid positions]
http://equinoctis.wowstead.com/news/273554-thoughts-about-raiders

Thanks for your interest. For more information, please refer to our Recruitment Forums (http://equinoctis.wowstead.com/forums/recruitment) or contact any of our members in-game. Please note that you are most welcome to ask any of our present raiders for a ginvite to check us out.

Cheers.
Edited by Sarakiel on 11/25/2012 8:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
you guys planning on expending to 25m?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/30/2012 03:09 AMPosted by Coughs
you guys planning on expending to 25m?

I don't think there has been many 25m raiding guilds on Gundrak in a LONG time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
not since wrath lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
hi there. i reckon even though we can plausibly obtain the numbers, our raiders are used to staying in tight knit 10-man teams. we are fairly particular about our rosters, not because we're looking for some specific skill level in each other, but because we make playing with close friends a first priority. there's just something cut-throat and impersonal about 25 man groups if not everyone's that used to each other.

If it ever happens though, we'll make sure it's done well. :) Til then, probs not for this tier.

edit: i stand corrected :O
Edited by Sarakiel on 10/24/2012 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
everyone knows good guilds dont do 25 mans.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Slight update. We're polling for interest for a 7pm team. Also welcoming pet battle masters! :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
so. many apologies again. instead of establishing a 7pm team, we are considering a few mergers to form a 25man group.

naturally, this makes for much confusion but as said before, we will not start with the serious progression raiding for 25-mans without first forming a stable roster and this will take some time.

If you'd like to be considered and have the necessary supporting hardware for it, please do voice out your interest. We're committed to making a strong team of 25 raiders and not just a band of random players, so only sign on if you're willing to be an active part of the roster.

900pm-12am (Wed/Thurs/Sun)
Edited by Sarakiel on 10/27/2012 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
PVPd. Those who may be interested in casual Rated Battlegrounds fun timesFor those who would also like to try PvP activities out in the guild.

@Sarakiel - do you guys do RBG's at a set time? Or is it a random thing, that if you have numbers you do it?
I'm not looking to leave my guild, but would be interested in doing some RBG's if the time slot suits (unfortunately I am on only late). Might be able to get 2 - 3 others also from my guild if the time suits. We aren't pro, but are fairly decent when working together.

Our guild is too small for RBG's, but I wouldn't mind doing a few for weekly points.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
@icebear- not at a set time I'm afraid. We're still looking for a few more. It's quite alright if people would like to stay with their current guilds! You might want to contact our puppy, Indraugnir, in-game, for more information on the casual RBGs. :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Apologies. We will not be hosting a 25-man team after all. It seems Gundrak isn't quite prepared for one.

But! We are still happy to help interested parties find suitable raiding teams, whether it's one within the guild or in other Gundrak- Alliance guilds.

Meanwhile, we welcome anyone who seriously wishes to set up raid teams with our existing pool of raiders as well.

As always, cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/27/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Sarakiel
You might want to contact our puppy, Indraugnir, in-game, for more information on the casual RBGs. :)

Thanks Sarakiel. I might try and do that.

Cheers :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
bumpity. LF permanent spots for Healers/ DPS for 1030pm Raid Team.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
hiya! we're still looking for 2 nice and pleasant people to raid with for 1030pm-130am Server time. Be sure to contact Indraugnir or Faythlesca for more information!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]