WW Monk PVP

90 Pandaren Monk
So is it just me....or does anyone else want to hurt someone or cause damage to something while PVPing on your monk? I was about to cut someone today after losing my 4th BG in a row and getting feared/rooted/etc.
Reply Quote
Another Raf Player complaining because they have no idea how to play their class.

Spend more time on your character instead of just the 5-10 levels you actually earned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
fear really sucks so i bought a trinket, still really op and i think there is something wrong with the duration or damage break. Warriors and shadow priests are really op, and pretty much decide which team is going to win right now. Besides that I am doing really well and top 2-3 dps/kbs
Edited by Mistfallen on 9/29/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
You'd think people who rushed to 90 on the new class would atleast look at the pvp sets... not like our gloves are going to be important or anything.

TBH the bg I've been doing the most is temple, and I'm enjoying it. Transcendence is incredibly useful, chi torpedo and serpent kick equally so. Going to be alot better come tuesday.
Edited by Briyan on 9/29/2012 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Another Raf Player complaining because they have no idea how to play their class.

Spend more time on your character instead of just the 5-10 levels you actually earned.

Well I did RAF but actually leveled 1-90 and didnt get or grant levels so I had full gameplay 1-90 not 1-80 then 80-90. Sooo basically I didnt just get a free 80 levels and have no idea what my spells and abilities did.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Players that rafed to 80 are better than the players that lvled 1-80, because I played more time at max level ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
09/29/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Mistfallen
Players that rafed to 80 are better than the players that lvled 1-80, because I played more time at max level ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
09/29/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Mistfallen

beta says hey
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I say sup to beta
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Not to nit pick but they actually played 180 levels to earn it. just sayin'..... I know you're jelly.
Reply Quote
3 Human Rogue
09/29/2012 04:29 AMPosted by Chitywok
So is it just me....or does anyone else want to hurt someone or cause damage to something while PVPing on your monk? I was about to cut someone today after losing my 4th BG in a row and getting feared/rooted/etc.

It's blizzard's fault bro.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
the gloves are not fully true, not all snares but slows only. its still annoying and you will hardly notice any difference, u could roll when slowed before so i dont get what the deal is with the glove bonus. so please some one tell me what the bonus is for again?

Dreadful Gladiator's Ironskin Gloves here is a link

im guessing this refers to hamstring and spells like it
Edited by Throttlatar on 10/7/2012 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
SNARES=SLOWS NOT ROOTS.................................
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Really? Snares = Slows not roots?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/snare

Look up the definition bro.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
http://www.wowwiki.com/Snare

because context matters.......
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
i thought Fists of Fury was useless, thats because it is amazing in pvp. though i wish they would boost the dmg a little
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Throttlatar
i thought Fists of Fury was useless, thats because it is amazing in pvp. though i wish they would boost the dmg a little

it's not useless in pvp or pve, it's a use on every cooldown in pve.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Is there any other class that has ZERO cooldowns to deal with stuns/fears like the Monk?

I'm pretty sure every !@#$ing class has a way of breaking them. All I %^-*ing have as a Monk is 1 ability that requires Chi that breaks root. Whoopdy-!@#$in-do!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Really? Snares = Slows not roots?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/snare

Look up the definition bro.

Real world =! MMORPG, friend.

If you go by your logic, then you should also get confused whenever some one mentions a"tank." You'd be thinking of big armored vehicles they use in wars instead of a Prot Warrior.

"Context" you should look up that word in your free dictionary.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
rogues can't break fears or stuns, neither can priests, locks or druids.... and most of the others can only do it with things like bubble or ice block or even better have to be certain specs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]