LF Good social/leveling guilds

56 Draenei Shaman
Hello there.

I wish to transfer my toon or level one in this server. Ally or Horde, doesn't matter: I just want to join a guild to chat, have fun, and finally manage to go to the endgame in a EST server. X'D I don't have raiding experience yet, but I'm willing to learn. ^^

I'm also bilingual, I'm not bad in English, but if there are other native French speakers here, it would be nice to know. :)

Thanks in advance,
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bound for Glory is a very active guild. At any given time we have 30-50 members online. Unlike most large guilds we are very much a social guild. While we are progression minded this expansion and pushing harder then what you would define as causal. We still retain a large population of casual players and I would certainly still say we are a comfortable home for the social player.

Also do note while we are more then happy to bring in players of little progression experience, that does not mean you can raid with us without proper understanding of raid tactics, your class, and being able to meet the demands of raid progression.

However if your looking for either just a friendly social home, or an opportunity to take your casual play to a more serious style of play we may be the perfect fit for you.

I should note however, we are an adult guild, if you are easily offended.

Join another guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Riders of Gilead is actively recruiting both social and raiding players of all classes. We have 2 progressive raiding groups that will be starting soon and plan on growing a casual group as we get more members that enjoy that type of raiding environment. Our guild is full of helpful friendly members with a strong no douche bag/troll policy.

While we are not french, Ysera does have several french based guilds and this server might be a good home for you. If you would like additional information about our guild you can view our forum recruitment post at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6572268450 , or visit our site at www.ridersofgilead.com. Or you can look me up in game if you want to chat.
Edited by Breetai on 9/30/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]