Server Time Change?

100 Orc Warrior
I remember that I used to be same as or -1 Hour for Wyrmrest Accord Local Time, being in AZ.

Now for somereason Im -2 ?

its 4:15 now and in game its 6:15?

Did they change something or am I missing something?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nope just checked, everything is good. It's still 4:21 for server time.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Perhaps it has something to do with CRZ?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
09/29/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Kalen

It's this, CRZ. It's happened to me a couple times when I was in a area I knew was CRZ-ed.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
09/29/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Kinarra

It's this, CRZ. It's happened to me a couple times when I was in a area I knew was CRZ-ed.

Heh, at first glance I read "I knew I was crazed."
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
09/29/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Kalen

Heh, at first glance I read "I knew I was crazed."

LOL, many true word my friend, ... many a true word.

I just woke up from an accidental 3 hour nap and shouldn't be allowed to operate my interwebz without supervision.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
CRZ is annoying for that among other things...also, queue times and random high latency/spikes are starting to make me miss the times we had less pop.
Edited by Szorlyn on 9/29/2012 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It is because of CRZ.

You can tell if you have been moved by looking at the clock.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
From the responses, I think it might have something to do with Cross-Realm Zones.

Just my two copper.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I hate CRZ. They need to remove it or add an Option to NOT be part of it...

Today I got a whisper asking for help in Hellfire. A 62 Orc Monk was getting killed by a level 85 NE Blood DK, so I went to try to help. Well after 45 minutes, couldnt kill him...and he couldn't kill me....but I was able to help the 62 finish capping the towers. The DK was from Centrium Cricle....I can only assume that there server promotes playing the lamest class/spec combo in PVP because the DK also was able to spam emotes and /dance during our 45 minute fight....

But anyway...CRZ = BAD.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
the area im currently in will change when i go somewhere else, like, ill be in elywin forest and it will be 4:55 i will fly to stv and it will be 5:55
really annoying when im triyng to get the arena trinket
Reply Quote
94 Human Death Knight
I hate CRZ. They need to remove it or add an Option to NOT be part of it...

Today I got a whisper asking for help in Hellfire. A 62 Orc Monk was getting killed by a level 85 NE Blood DK, so I went to try to help. Well after 45 minutes, couldnt kill him...and he couldn't kill me....but I was able to help the 62 finish capping the towers. The DK was from Centrium Cricle....I can only assume that there server promotes playing the lamest class/spec combo in PVP because the DK also was able to spam emotes and /dance during our 45 minute fight....

But anyway...CRZ = BAD.

Calling Blood DK the lamest class combo when warriors are almost impossible to defeat by many classes this expansion is a bit... hypocritical.

And it's not like blood dk can dish out any dmg at all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Calling Blood DK the lamest class combo when warriors are almost impossible to defeat by many classes this expansion is a bit... hypocritical.

warriors are almost impossible to defeat

DK is the poster

http://imgur.com/QR9vb
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Every single time an old thread is bumped, it's by some random off-server person.

Why is this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Every single time an old thread is bumped, it's by some random off-server person.

Why is this?

Google search.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Wow+Server+time+change%3F&oq=Wow+Server+time+change%3F&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Edited by Layam on 10/23/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Human Death Knight

warriors are almost impossible to defeat

DK is the poster

That's exactly the point.

Blood DKs are just annoying flies that never go away.

Arms Warriors burst in your house, axe down your entire furniture, and stay there to destroy any new furniture you might buy in the near future. While drinking your milk directly from the bottle.
Reply Quote

Why is this?

Google search.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Wow+Server+time+change%3F&oq=Wow+Server+time+change%3F&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Yep cause of google....and the fact that apparently people don't take the few seconds to stop and look at the last time someone replied. Either that or they find it funny...dunno why anyone would but *shrug*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

That's exactly the point.

Blood DKs are just annoying flies that never go away.

Arms Warriors burst in your house, axe down your entire furniture, and stay there to destroy any new furniture you might buy in the near future. While drinking your milk directly from the bottle.

Warriors are also lactose intolerant. AND THEY KNOW IT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]