amd hd 7770?

does it matter if its msi, visiontek, asus, or whatever.

they are all about 125-130 bucks on newegg, i was just gonna grab the asus one for 124 because iv never heard of visiontek and my current motherboard is made by msi and im gonna snap it in half when i get my new computer (possibly urinate on it as well) but asus is a pretty well known name

?
Reply Quote
It seems like you answered your own question there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Any of these will work, but MSI / ASUS / Sapphire / HIS are better known than VisionTek
Reply Quote
i figured i answered my own question but when i type radeon 7770 on newegg i get 20 different ones i didnt know if it was like a OMG DONT BUY THAT ONE BUY THIS ONE kinda of thing
Reply Quote
2 Human Paladin
I just got that card in my Cyberpower setup I received yesterday. I know nothing about the settings, esp. pertaining to game..i've always had Nvidea... what is the eye thing and is this necessary? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. It's bad enough I'm installing game from site and after 21 hours it's at...... 13%!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
you must have a poor internet connection if its taking that long to download. use the discs if you have them.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
09/29/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Alesima
I just got that card in my Cyberpower setup I received yesterday. I know nothing about the settings, esp. pertaining to game..i've always had Nvidea... what is the eye thing and is this necessary? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. It's bad enough I'm installing game from site and after 21 hours it's at...... 13%!

eye thing? Eyefinity?

that's a thing AMD cards do that lets you display a game across more than one monitor seamlessly like one screen. while the 7770 may say it supports it, i doubt you'd get good performance out of it at that high of a resolution.
Reply Quote
i have a computer where the latest drivers were released in 2001, i know slow, my game can download in 10 hours or so (overnight)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I had a vision teck HD 3870x2 in 2008, I loved it. Honestly, I miss it. I was able to max out crysis back then (Still can) but that was when the game first came out. I would buy from Visiontek again...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I had a vision teck HD 3870x2 in 2008, I loved it. Honestly, I miss it. I was able to max out crysis back then (Still can) but that was when the game first came out. I would buy from Visiontek again...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]