Think Blizzard....

90 Goblin Rogue
signed!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Great idea, Signed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Excellent idea. This could actually work to help the low pop servers but obvious restrictions with trade and anything to do with server economy would have to be put into place.

... can't have all the Illidan ballers showing up with our fat stacks of C-notes corrupting other servers' economies. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Excellent idea. This could actually work to help the low pop servers but obvious restrictions with trade and anything to do with server economy would have to be put into place.

... can't have all the Illidan ballers showing up with our fat stacks of C-notes corrupting other servers' economies. ;)

^^ Good thinking. Otherwise poor Lethon server would be like the Cancun strip on spring break. Wouldn't want to disrupt the local tribes' traditional modest way of live hunting small boars and other small fur bearing mammals for basic sustenance.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I LIKE!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Smart Man! Signed!!
Reply Quote
Signed.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Signed brilliant idea
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Signed.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Signed all day, not gonna leave my guild just to avoid waiting for a 2k+ person queue by taking a free transfer and that is probably how 95% of the people on Illidan feel but the problem really needs a solution.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
2235 in queue says 79 min wait which is really (2+ hours). I dc then try to log back in back in only to be back in queue at 230 !!!! SIGNED SIGNED SIGNED SIGNED SIGNED !!!!!

YES I'M MAD !
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
signed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
signed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
signed
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Don't worry fellow suckers. They already took your money and know you love the game so you will wait like the good lil boys and girls you are. It's been like 10 days since this thread started and you didn't get a response. Blizzard always makes it a point to post their losses in subscriptions and revenue but lack basic understanding in customer service?!?! I guess since they sold themselves down the river to Activision this is just a minor hiccup , just like Diablo3's disaster. In this case losing monthly paying customers isn't a concern I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
signed
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Warrior
Signed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/30/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Illuminatta
I was just thinking about this earlier. I don't get why it isn't possible to do.

It is very possible to do. Sometimes it just takes idea generators to make things like this happen. Which is why we have the forums. Signed. Blizzard the queue times are making 5 of my friends not want to play after they all just bought mists of pandaria and were super excited to start playing. I'm trying to deal with it as much as possible but its hard. Opening server migrations will not work for this server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]