3-4 Hour Queues is Unacceptable.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
As the name of the thread states, 3-4 hour ques should be completely unacceptable. A company with 11 million or so subscribers can't up a server population? I read all these threads of people who have jobs and people who can't work around a queue with the time frame they have. It's saddening to me to see so many people can't play a game they've always enjoyed playing.

In response to high queue times you give us free realm transfers. Did they work? How many people went to a dead realm you wished to re-populate? I'm assuming not much. Most people aren't going to realm transfer to a realm they don't like. There was a reason they wanted on Illidan. More players to play with? More things to do? More people to socialize with? There are so many reasons why a player would want to stay on the realm and or transfer here. Nobody wants to go from New York to a Village of 20 people. Reality check Blizzard, New York has thousands of things to do. That Village you want them to go to has a gas station. Sure you might get a couple to go, but you expect a mass movement from players to join there. It won't happen, honestly I'd just like to see you put together realms like "The Underbog, Icecrown, and other realms that are medium and or low." and just put them together. Then you can open up a realm transfer there and we might go to it. Also you are ruining the community that created itself on Illidan, by sending people away and keeping them offline. Who cares if we are 20 to 1 ratio with alliance and for the horde side of players, Trolls can be put on ignore, players we don't like we can ignore, and gold spammers can be banned. Let us decide whats best for our realm.

UP THE REALM CAP!?
DO A REALM WIDE VOTE!? (On what to do)(Best Option)
OPEN UP FREE REALM TRANSFERS TO HIGHER POP REALMS?

This realm wants results blizzard, not a another queue time coming from you. (Estimated Time in Queue: Unknown?)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
UP THE REALM CAP!?
DO A REALM WIDE VOTE!? (On what to do)(Best Option)
OPEN UP FREE REALM TRANSFERS TO HIGHER POP REALMS?

you sir are retarded...
"THREAD LOCKED"
BY
ME
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if you dont like the que time take the free xfer out they are offering it cause we are so full or since like you said that servers dead pay to go to another server lots of high pop choices most with better world pvp then illidan
Edited by Holyshockers on 9/29/2012 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/29/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Holyshockers
if you dont like the que time take the free xfer out they are offering it cause we are so full or since like you said that servers dead pay to go to another server lots of high pop choices most with better world pvp then illidan

Do not speak on this forum, i locked it...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i found the key in my cocopuffs
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I don't think anyone in blizzard could anticipate the fact that Illidan is the most populated server with 50,000 players on in a single day at one time. If you don't like it leave, otherwise shut up and email them asking if they can make the server bigger.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yeah its Unacceptable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://imgur.com/i4HLB
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This is like saying that you shouldn't have to wait in line for 3 hours to get the new iPhone when it comes out, even though you're going to be paying $200-400 for it (if not more.)

Blizzard could let everyone onto the server, but then the game would lag horribly and be unplayable. If you don't like it feel free to take the free transfer off to Mug'thol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/30/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Altamilia
Reply Quote
84 Goblin Warlock
09/29/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Holyshockers

Yeah, just transfer, leave your guild, loose the rep, leave your friends, leave everything behind because of a ridiculous 4 -5 hour queue.

Unless blizz is going to transfer my boas, and transfer me back after the queue times are more reasonable, that isn't an option.

I only have a few hours play time a day, and unfortunately it doesn't start at 8 am so I get a queue I cannot wait in. So I don't get to play the game, my monk is at lvl 14...why pre order?

Overflow server pls...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
For the 19489491658798189th time, you almost certainly knew this was going to happen before MoP launched.

09/30/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Altamilia

What makes that even funnier is that you just gave the internet the email linked to your account.
Edited by Vreivai on 9/30/2012 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This all seems so familiar.

http://www.leagueofpirates.com/sirvival/queuedance.swf
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This is what makes me MAD!! Blizzard KNOWS Servers like Illidan, Sargeras etc... Know its crazy Overpopulated. Well if your like me and have played on Illidan for more then a Year, Two or Three we all have Guilds we've been in for a long while now since BC or Longer. We've established friends and enjoyed many raids, quests and PvP together. Why should we have to suffer for the Newcomers invading the server?!? Now Blizzard has addressed the issue by simply Offering Free Realm X-Fers.. But its a one way street once your off Illidan its free. Then if you ever want to return to your HOME server. $25 Ladies & Gentlemen. It disgusts me how Blizzard cares not ONE bit about their PAYING Customers and all about $Money$.. Thats why when MoP launched they were offering a 25% off Discount for Realm X-Fers. And for all the Trolls that Suggest me to Quit or Stop Complaining. I shouldn't have to Quit something I enjoy I'm simply pointing out an Obvious how Blizzard tends to RIP OFF customers and not give one care, but I like everybody else Will still pay for this game.. Therefore Blizzard needs to take charge and Increase the Server Population OR Cancel all INCOMING Character X-Fers. It's not like they don't have the money........
Edited by Morbidsol on 10/1/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
09/30/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Vreivai
What makes that even funnier is that you just gave the internet the email linked to your account.

damn, now all 7 of everyone who will read this saw it
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yeah. I just put in a transfer because the queues in Kil'Jaeden took forever. I didn't want to leave my friends, so I transferred to Darkspear where I had other friends and although there are still queues, there are less of them. I am very surprised that there are queues for MoP though, since all the trolls that were against the Pandaren had quit. I can afford to wait a couple minutes when I get home to get into Darkspear, but the unbelievable 2 hour queue for Kil'Jaeden was just saddening. Blizzard needs to at least open up some servers for the large population that they have.

http://www.wowprogress.com/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
It's cool because different zones with low population get merged into a different server so they aren't even on Illidan main server (beyond chat? maybe?) but zones with high population aren't split up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This is like saying that you shouldn't have to wait in line for 3 hours to get the new iPhone when it comes out, even though you're going to be paying $200-400 for it (if not more.)

Pretty bad comparison lol.
Reply Quote
10 Human Monk
only 3-4 hrs? try to beat mine

http://s9.postimage.org/et3id20bx/Wo_WScrn_Shot_100212_192258.jpg

when i first logged on, my position was in 2880. it didnt calculate the Est. time so i went to eat dinner. after about an hour, when i come back, my position is still in 1203, and still have almost 6 hours left!!!
Edited by Angrymonk on 10/2/2012 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
TTG
logged in 6:30 est start of peak playing hours. 9:30 est still waiting #550
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]