shaman problems

90 Dwarf Shaman
so ive started lvling this toon and in the few BGs/open world pvps ive done i just feel so BAD lol. It may be the 8 month break or it may be the fact that i have 0 pvp gear almost.
Are ele or EH shamans this bad or does it get better at 90...

is there a light at the end of the tunnel or should i leave this toon n lvl another
PS im talking mostly pvp here becasue pve feels fine as ele atm.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ele will be ok ish at 90. enhance will not be viable.

from the posts i've been following ele is not intended to be viable "by design" in pvp, but it is in a better spot than enhancement. enhancement's lack of mobility is their downfall. you will be disappointed in your viability for pvp with either spec.

are they fun playstyles? yes.
will you win against people of equal skill level? probably not.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/30/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Spiderpig
from the posts i've been following ele is not intended to be viable "by design" in pvp,

I'm losing brain cells.

Please stop!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
from the posts i've been following ele is not intended to be viable "by design" in pvp

I've been seeing this but have yet to see a source. I wouldn't be surprised though. Every caster DPS spec gained kiting tools except Elem, who's either stayed neutral or has actually lost tools. If they want stubborn people like me to stop trying, they better send a stronger message. Just stop making Shaman DPS PvP gear...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]