Echo of the Elements is overrated

for pvp imo
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Unless you're enhance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm still working on my baseline ability keybinds, I don't need another button to push yet.

Although saying a burst CD is better than a passive increase is kind of a 'Duh!' statement. Once I figure out my existing binds I'll probably switch to it as I love the feeling of a personal lust that Elemental Mastery gives.
Edited by Rokata on 9/30/2012 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Antilock
Unless you're enhance.

i actually meant for enhance
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/30/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Vipur
Unless you're enhance.

i actually meant for enhance

I think it has to be the most powerful for Enhance PvP. I don't play Enhance, but a 40% chance to double a heal with the Healing Storm glyph seems very strong.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It's 30%.

What else are you going to choose? EM? I suppose if you cooldown stack you'll be force to be reckoned with every 3 mins... assuming they just don't CC you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
LOL WSB.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
LOL WSB.

just came to server.

Also idk, nothing factual just speculation from just randoms and world pvp i dont notice a loss without it.
Reply Quote
It's 30%.

What else are you going to choose? EM? I suppose if you cooldown stack you'll be force to be reckoned with every 3 mins... assuming they just don't CC you.

THIS.

This is how I feel when I theorycraft it, although it's absolutely powerful with Ascendance/trinkets/racials/stormlash/other stuff like procs, it's the fact that you may not have the uptime of EM you desire. At least Echo is a consistent factor.

I think it's viable to an extent, if you know how to Sham Rage (glyphed) off magic stuns (deep freeze, hammer, etc), use grounding/windshear/earthgrab/tremor effectively, and use spirit walk appropriately before you sac your trinket. To be honest, the totem reset talent is pretty phenomenal to support using EM.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]