Sha of Anger

90 Orc Warrior
Can the Sha of Anger be done more than once a week, and actually recieve gear from it?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Yes, no.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
You can use charms to receive loot from him after already defeating him, someone used all 3 of their charms and walked out with 2/4 epics.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Where do you get the Charms from?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Note that you can't use multiple charms on the same kill, only 1 per.

Essentially, you get only 1 'freebie' loot per week, and then however more you're willing to use charms on, but you need kills for all of them. So you can do 1(the freebie)+1, 0+1, 0+1 (and that likely be all three of your charms).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Will using the charm guarentee you a usable epic on Sha though? Or is it like you're just rolling again on the chance you'll get loot. It'd be a waste of a charm imo if you had a big chance to just get another box of 30g.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/02/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Loktronotron
Will using the charm guarentee you a usable epic on Sha though? Or is it like you're just rolling again on the chance you'll get loot. It'd be a waste of a charm imo if you had a big chance to just get another box of 30g.

It never guarantees you a usable epic. Regardless of if you use it on a world boss or a vaults boss it will still give you 1 extra roll. The advice I gave my raiders was save a charm for a boss that drops a weapon for you and use the rest on sha as the PvE gear he drops is higher ilvl. You can also be unlucky like me and wind up with a piece of pvp gear but at the same time that pvp gear is better than anything else that drops pre vaults.
Edited by Ninjablaze on 10/2/2012 6:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Assuming you can down raid bosses in 463 gear, isn't it a better bet to save your charms for the Vault bosses you can kill vs. heroic dungeon bosses that drop a weapon? Or are you using the assumption that you won't be killing a raid boss until you are better geared?

I haven't tried any of the raid bosses yet, so I'm not sure how quickly we will be downing them, but it would seem that until you have max charms, it'd be best to save for a boss where you can 100% get loot (even if it's not loot you need), vs a world boss where you might just get some gold. Worst case you'd be able to DE it.
Reply Quote
27 Night Elf Druid
well that is all well and good to have charms. but i have some and hve done sha 3 times and mel 1 time and for some reason. the tokens do not give me the option to use. is it broken or wat please help.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You used to be able to kill Sha multiple times and, if you had charms, you could use one to roll for loot. They hotfixed it now so that the only time you can get loot and use a charm on the sha is on your first kill of the week. Charms will not work on any kill after your first for the week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]