Legion of the NRU - a letter.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings.

I am called Angelious, a blood elf of the Ashen Verdict and Veteran of Magic Gladiator. You remember us, don't you? We helped you destroy Arthas and end the chaos in Northrend. We both know full wealth that - despite ridiculous claims to this and that - we have called each other brothers. Human. Gnome. Dwarf. Worgen. Draenei. Night Elf. In the face of the unknown it does not matter. Truth be told, we are all but one. Looks aside, we all must swallow the same air, eat the same foods and drink the same drinks in order to keep the red stuff within us pumping. Less the Forsaken of course - but you understand what I'm saying.

These are my words. I wish you no harm. I wish you no ill. New lands are spread far and wide for the both of use, Alliance and Horde. We need not battle amongst ourselves when such a prize is at our grasp! In fact, often times your kind will find me helping them destroy whatever adversary they are facing. The common good is far better than the trivial one both our ilk enacted so long ago.

Foolish it would be to ask for love, but I am simply asking for understand; both for me and my kind. We do not seek blood, we simply seek understanding. As you do. Of these strange and at times terrifying new lands. I am not ashamed to admit it, proud champion of Hellscream... as it were.

We have fought together countless times before. Now is not the time to fight - despite our history. Now is the time to forge a new beginning. To launch ourselves into the unknown without fear.

With Respect and Honor,
Angelious
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I accept. If I see any one from your guild I will not attack unless attacked first. Your guild has been helpful taking down tough elite mobs with me and I really appreciate it. I shall call you my brothers.

No sense of fighting if we are all here to do the same thing. However, if provoked I will not hold back.

Happy Hunting.

( I think I want this to be my new catch phrase? Maybe?)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Be sure to turn in your Insignia of the Horde on your way to Goldshire for your upcoming cross-faction ERP session.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Be sure to turn in your Insignia of the Horde on your way to Goldshire for your upcoming cross-faction ERP session.

I'll be replacing it with my riding crop trinket. (You know because I totally have an insignia on my human).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<3
09/30/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Wixers
I accept. If I see any one from your guild I will not attack unless attacked first. Your guild has been helpful taking down tough elite mobs with me and I really appreciate it. I shall call you my brothers.
Don't lie, it's because we danced in Halfhill last night!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i've killed so many of you scrubs leveling, i cant wait to kill more
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
<3
Don't lie, it's because we danced in Halfhill last night!

I posted this BEFORE our run in at Halfhill lol However, that was pretty fun.

Why does the female Pandaren's dance look so much like something from the 60's? Lol
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
I, the Noob King, do not believe in the saying "If it's Red it's Dead"

If you shan't bring harm to us, I shan't bring harm to you, and only you.

The rest of the Horde, as far as I am concerned, are savages. Such a shame you elves had to join the same orcs that burned down your forests. Such a bad decision on your faction leader's part.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/01/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Wixers
Why does the female Pandaren's dance look so much like something from the 60's? Lol

ooh ooh ooh-wa-ooh-wa!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Last I checked Maelstrom was a RP-PvP realm. PvP. Maybe it's time to realm transfer your guilds?

IF IT'S RED, IT'S DEAD!

~Warmaster Mädâm
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/01/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Mädâm
IF IT'S RED, IT'S DEAD!

What if my transmog set was red would I to have to go because that would make me sad because I love you and we should marry.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
There will be no quarter with the NRU.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
10/02/2012 05:28 AMPosted by Muaruk
There will be no quarter with the NRU.

Pretty sure every time I am by a member of your guild I am never attacked. I respect Ozrek and I have no intention of attacking him or any of his guild members unless provoked first.

As is Planet Express (formally known as Dark Tier) WoTH, the OP' guild, and the majority of horde players.

HSF, Despair, and a few from Jungle Juice are the only KOS horde from where I am standing.

Feel free to attack NRU at your own discretion. If you win, Awesome! If you lose, we'll that's a shame.

This is a PvP server and PvP happens. But I still like the option to choose who I attack and most Horde I really don't have a problem with it.

That being said, if you see me out in the world questing or farming, feel free to send me a /wave or even a lightning bolt. I do enjoy a skirmish here and there and don't feel bad if I beat you. I won't feel bad if you beat me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]