So.... IMA PANDA!!

90 Pandaren Rogue
The padded panda foot is silent.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
You have done well my friend....and you will be rewarded.....

:)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
So I'm thinking of re-rolling alliance. There are just too many jerks on Horde questioning my play style, gear, spec set up, you name it.

I would politely ask, are you guys subject to this constant criticism on Alliance as well?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
So I'm thinking of re-rolling alliance. There are just too many jerks on Horde questioning my play style, gear, spec set up, you name it.

I would politely ask, are you guys subject to this constant criticism on Alliance as well?

If you're bad and holding a group back due to stupid !@#$/not knowing the basics of your class, yes, you will get that anywhere you go.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Can we assume that I don't have my head shoved up my !@#? Is Noxxic not a good source for stat priority, situational rotations, etc? Is there something about my gear that made you respond in such a confrontational manner?

Or are you just so jaded that you piss on any question posted in the forums?
Edited by Glasshouse on 10/17/2012 6:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Can we assume that I don't have my head shoved up my !@#? Is Noxxic not a good source for stat priority, situational rotations, etc? Is there something about my gear that made you respond in such a confrontational manner?

Or are you just so jaded that you piss on any question posted in the forums?

I didn't even bother to look at your spec or gear for I know little to nothing about your class other than "ARCANE BLAST SPAM I'M SO GOOD LOLOLOLOL" nor do I know your ability to slay e-dwaginz in an interactive pop up book,and I couldn't care less about either. I simply stated a fact. If you are a !@#$ player, you will get ragged on no matter where you go. And by how defensive you got I'm going to assume you will receive such receptions no matter what.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Oh, my bad. Your comment just came across really snarky.

I've never been arcane so yeah, you really don't know much about me. Another thing I find interesting is that you aren't even on Winterhoof. Do you have enough time in your life to look through EVERY servers boards just to toss in some very broad generalizations?

I'm not even sure why you have even bothered to weigh in? You didn't answer my question at all.

Try and have a nice day IIuuni. You seem to need one.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I used to use Noxxic, I used it for all my toons during Cataclysm, but since MoP released I've found it to be less than accurate on some things. Their stat priorities and talent specs for certain classes seem less than ideal now. Icy-Veins has a much more in depth look at each class and spec, stat priorities, ability rotations, actual explanations on why certain talents are more useful than others rather than just putting up a cookie-cutter build, which makes it seem on the whole a lot more accurate.

I haven't ran numbers or compared the two sites directly, I just like the details Icy Veins gives, actually helps to understand the differences in certain choices. That's my opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
1. Thank you very much, Varios. I will check out Icy immediately. Your input is very much appreciated.

2. My apologies to Kincayd. I didn't mean to hijack your thread by sparring with random trolls.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/18/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Iluuni
Yes because seeing as a good portion of the people posting on the forums know who I am, I must be a random who goes through the server forums and posts on random threads right?

I don't know you, so yeah. To me, you are just another random with nothing productive to contribute. From what I've seen of your other posts in here, you have the same douchey attitude in those posts as you do here.

10/18/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Iluuni
Your reading comprehension seems to be that of roughly a second grader.

Interesting. I asked a specific question about the activity on Alliance vs. Horde on Winterhoof and you chime in basically saying, if you crap your pants on the bus people will move away from you. Wow. . .thanks for sharing.

Let me just stop you right here and put you on /ignore. I don't have time to talk to someone who sits around spamming anyone with 50000 blacksmithing hammers, or wastes time dreaming about T-Rex'es with mini guns for arms.

Yeah, I'm the one with a reading comprehension of a 2nd grader. . .
Edited by Glasshouse on 10/19/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
1. Thank you very much, Varios. I will check out Icy immediately. Your input is very much appreciated.

2. My apologies to Kincayd. I didn't mean to hijack your thread by sparring with random trolls.

I could care less about the hijacking of my thread, I love using the winterhoof forums. Also the alliance is about the same as the horde but maybe a little less critical.

(Unless your a blood death knight in PvP, then you can go to hell.)

EDIT: Blood Deathknights.
Edited by Kincayd on 10/19/2012 5:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Thank you, Kincayd. I was beginning to wonder if WoW had descended into an abysmal quagmire of jerks and punks since I left. It is nice to know there are SOME nice/rational people out there.

I have a DK but I would never lower myself to PvP in blood spec. I found that to be no challenge what-so-ever and I'm not a fan of "spoon-fed" wins. I agree, all Blood DK's can go to hell.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/19/2012 04:59 AMPosted by Glasshouse
Yes because seeing as a good portion of the people posting on the forums know who I am, I must be a random who goes through the server forums and posts on random threads right?

I don't know you, so yeah. To me, you are just another random with nothing productive to contribute. From what I've seen of your other posts in here, you have the same douchey attitude in those posts as you do here.

Your reading comprehension seems to be that of roughly a second grader.

Interesting. I asked a specific question about the activity on Alliance vs. Horde on Winterhoof and you chime in basically saying, if you crap your pants on the bus people will move away from you. Wow. . .thanks for sharing.

Let me just stop you right here and put you on /ignore. I don't have time to talk to someone who sits around spamming anyone with 50000 blacksmithing hammers, or wastes time dreaming about T-Rex'es with mini guns for arms.

Yeah, I'm the one with a reading comprehension of a 2nd grader. . .

Well that's because I'm a **##@*#%, not going to deny or hide that fact. It's usually rather funny, for example, your rather lack luster defense and inability to grasp basic reading skills.

Because what I do in my spare time defines my reading comprehension right? Seems you also have a !@#$ vocabulary as well. But I do guess it's a first for someone to ignore me because of a Blacksmithing hammer spam, at least Mckenna wasn't %^- hurt that much about it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'm friends with everyone seemingly against Iluuni but i have to say... That blacksmith hammer incident sounds hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I'll concede that the blacksmith hammer thing is clever and would be amusing if done without malice. I'm not upset by it but it does demonstrate how much time some people have to think of ways of interfering with another players experience. Personally, that just isn't me. I have more fun polishing my little turd (i.e. Glasshouse) rather than trying to make life difficult for someone else. /shrugs
Edited by Glasshouse on 10/20/2012 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]