Flasks is this right?

90 Orc Shaman
10/01/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Sarosha
Also reports are, MV isnt that hard on normal, even a less skilled raiding guild should be able to down some bosses before nerfs.

I don't know. Apparently you thought (bugs aside) that managing the bouncing ball on Zon'ozz was difficult.

Are flask prices supposed to be this high?

Will they be this high in a month?

How much lower do you think they will be?

No, but it's the start of an expansion, so they will be.

Probably not.

Who knows. Realm based.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/01/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Sarosha
Also reports are, MV isnt that hard on normal, even a less skilled raiding guild should be able to down some bosses before nerfs.

The moment I heard "entry level raid" I thought "naxx 3.0".
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well I looked at MV fights today. So many of them are council fights, and a majority of the mechanics seem to warrant use of control / timing. A few have conditional position requirements, dependent on things in the encounter. So the only remianing questing is how punishing mistakes are.

Anyway, if normal is easy - fine, no big deal. But, these fights look to have a lot to offer for heroic modes.
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Ninjablaze

The moment I heard "entry level raid" I thought "naxx 3.0".

Nah

you have heroic mode this time.
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Hyjinx

I don't know. Apparently you thought (bugs aside) that managing the bouncing ball on Zon'ozz was difficult.

No, but it's the start of an expansion, so they will be.

Probably not.

Who knows. Realm based.

THe bugs were a problem a major problem

Also I though the transition from LFR to normal was too abrupt.

Thats not the same as being too hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Anyway, if normal is easy - fine, no big deal. But, these fights look to have a lot to offer for heroic modes.

Agreed.

10/01/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Sarosha
you have heroic mode this time.

True. Was talking strictly about normal. I do have some hope for heroic mode.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

yes

no

~100g, no more than 200.

It's beginning of expansion economics. Every single expac to date has this behavior. You're going to see prices drop like a rock. More so if spirits stay bop since people are going to run out of things to use it on fairly quick.

Also, hold off on your professions as long as possible. Usually the first week or 2 ~halves (or more, YMMV dependin on server) in price, and ~ halves again at the end of the month. Then it'll stabilize a bit. And use any spare flasks from last expansion to tide you over until prices drop.

You're not (or shouldn't) be 90 yet if you're casual any way. Don't worry, it fixes itself.
Edited by Arianity on 10/1/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Well I looked at MV fights today. So many of them are council fights, and a majority of the mechanics seem to warrant use of control / timing. A few have conditional position requirements, dependent on things in the encounter. So the only remianing questing is how punishing mistakes are.

It'll be interesting to see how MSV is tuned tomorrow. On beta tuning was all over the map with some fights being basically trivial with <2 minute kills in the first pass and then basically one shotting tanks in the second pass. Obviously normal modes will be somewhere between those two extremes but that is a really wide range.
Reply Quote
Its viva pinata

and Im an idiot....

Flasks are one of the most common drops for satchels, and Im a tank who likes to pug..Ive been more concerned with getting my proffesions, brewfest and dailes done and have only been running my 1 heroic a day. So I didnt think of this.
Edited by Sarosha on 10/1/2012 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
The satchel part isn't a long term solution, as many classes won't see those.

Just the natural deflation after the gougers are done.
Reply Quote
The satchel part isn't a long term solution, as many classes won't see those.

Just the natural deflation after the gougers are done.

Yeah but tanks and healers will drop some into the AH, like I just got spirit flasks twice on my DK, nothing to do but vendor them or give them to a healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]