Why can't I free XFer guild?

90 Goblin Mage
It makes no sense, I'm forced to either lose my guild, leave it on a server I don't plan on playing anymore, or pay money to XFer it. What's the point of having free XFers off of Illidan if I have to leave my guild behind? I would gladly XFer off right now if I could take my guild with me . . .
Reply Quote
then dont Xfer?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
And sit in 4 hour queues...
Reply Quote
Read my thread on Remote Access.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Fun
09/30/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Brock

old news
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I agree, it's pretty half ased and cheap coming from Blizzard to not include guilds...
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
09/30/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Ninng

old news

*looks at forums*
For being old news, mostly everyone on the forums has no !@#$ing clue. rofl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Blizzard giving you the option to transfer for free is in my opinion something they don't have to do. Requesting that you also be able to transfer your guild for free is just greed. You chose to transfer and play on Illidan therefor you must have known that is it THE most populated server that Blizzard runs. If you could not anticipate this happening then i do not feel bad for you nor anyone else who is very vocal about the whole queue thing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Fanatics lets say what you said about blizzard.

Blizzard from day one has made Illidan a top destination server for anyone playing the game great, but what about the people who've been here from the start?

Okay so 4k+ ques(expectmore for raid night pvp night tuesdays) so thats what 60,000 dollars sitting in que just on illidan.

Blizzard first and foremost is a business and as such they run things very poorly. They do a lot of things right but when it comes to customer concerns with balance they say their hands are tied or its not our problem.

It is your problem though, I don't go playing CoD and wait 3 hours to pay for a game. I don't go around playing starcraft waiting 3 hours to log in. I should be able to play when I want on my own god damn server.

Now this isn't a "i was here first post" but like seriously why is it okay for blizzard to RUIN a server and then say its not really our problem.

People let to much slide with this game because it is so large people just accept something broken as "its part of the game" well its not.

I shouldn't have to come home on my break to log in 3 hours earlier so i can play for an hour or two after work.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Fanatics lets say what you said about blizzard.

Blizzard from day one has made Illidan a top destination server for anyone playing the game great, but what about the people who've been here from the start?

Okay so 4k+ ques(expectmore for raid night pvp night tuesdays) so thats what 60,000 dollars sitting in que just on illidan.

Blizzard first and foremost is a business and as such they run things very poorly. They do a lot of things right but when it comes to customer concerns with balance they say their hands are tied or its not our problem.

It is your problem though, I don't go playing CoD and wait 3 hours to pay for a game. I don't go around playing starcraft waiting 3 hours to log in. I should be able to play when I want on my own god damn server.

Now this isn't a "i was here first post" but like seriously why is it okay for blizzard to RUIN a server and then say its not really our problem.

People let to much slide with this game because it is so large people just accept something broken as "its part of the game" well its not.

I shouldn't have to come home on my break to log in 3 hours earlier so i can play for an hour or two after work.

I'm in the same boat these 3hr Qs need to stop they take our money but neglect something they can fix to make it a better experience. We shouldnt have to be forced to xfer just so we can play the game we are paying for every month. It's complete bull sh@t
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I wouldn't have a problem with long queues, if it weren't the year 2012 where there are plenty of other ways to alleviate it. The competition has found modern ways to deal with overcrowded server issues. Case in point, Overflow servers. With CRZ's in existence now I see no reason not to attempt to make them.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Beginning to lose... sense of time... been in queue too long. *Falls down*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]