(H) 1HM-6/6MOGU US TOP60 Need Melee & DPS

90 Orc Warlock
www.Farmstatus.Net

Vanilla: All content cleared
TBC: All content cleared (Top 60 U.S. Muru + KJ Sunwell kills)
WOTLK: All content cleared (Top 30 kills + Top 50 U.S. HLK Kill)
CATA: All content cleared
MOP: 6/6 - 1/6HM

RAID TIMES:
Raid Schedule (All times are CST)
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

(IF YOU THINK YOU'RE AMAZING AT YOUR SPEC/CLASS, APPLY ANYWAY)
Things we desperately need:
WARLOCK (1)
HUNTER (1)
ROGUE (1)
BOOMKIN (Balance Druid) (1)

-We will consider ANYONE who seems good, but raiding experience is shined apon, slackers will not be carried, but removed from the guild. If you've just recently changed mains, gear at this point is still not needed, but 90ties with quick gear is always a plus.
If you cannot make atleast two of these raids a week, please don't waste your time!

Applications: http://forums.farmstatus.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3
(Website still under construction, almost complete!)

-Good communication skills. Many of the encounters are multifaceted, and it's impossible for a single person to monitor all the elements of a fight. We rely on all our raiders to provide input on fights and give constructive suggestions/ideas, especially for new content. Members also need to know when to be vocal and when to be quiet and listen. You have to be able to respond on TeamSpeak when spoken to.

-Possess a PvE mindset. Our officers and members have a strong desire to see new content and progress as a guild. If you do not share the same goals/interests, this is not the guild for you.

- Mature enough to tolerate jokes and handle criticism. If you cannot take racist, gender bashing, !@#$% jokes, fart humor, ^-*!-talking on TS, being made fun of, then this is NOT the guild for you. We love to have fun and a big part of that is joking around

- Come prepared to every raid with consumables (potions, flasks, oils, food, etc) to last you the entire night. We will provide most things, but it isn't a garentee.

- Know how to prepare for encounters. If it's a new fight, you're expected to understand at least the basic abilities of the fight and have seen videos of the encounter. Reading our strat forum!

- Stable internet connection and computer that can run WoW at highest graphics

Why Farm Status?

Drama Free: We do not tolerate drama of any kind in Farm Status. We don't have officers screaming at each-other on TS, inter-guild flame threads, or any of the other bull@#$% that can arise from raiding. Loot drama is especially frowned upon; idiots who complain constantly about loot or demand pieces will be removed without hesitation. We have worked hard to maintain a fun but mature atmosphere and we intend on keeping it that way.

Positive Raid Environment: Farm Status believes raids should be fun and enjoyable. If you are seeking a place where the raid leader is blowing up at people for every tiny mistake, look elsewhere. We believe in a positive and upbeat environment - and our progression is evidence of this successful philosophy.

-Fair loot system
We use a council loot system, where we decide who needs the gear the most. No DKP hoarding, no officers getting sneaky DKP. You'll generally find our officers having the worst gear due to giving it out to others. If you NEED a piece to complete a set, or it's a huge upgrade, chances are you'll get it.
Tank priority is the only rule you need to know!

About Farm Status

We are a tough guild trying to progress as fast as possible and have a blast while doing so. We were the furthest progressed guild on Rexxar, holding number one on the server for years, and top 50 U.S.

Officers to Contact
Vredezbyrd (Main recruitment & Caster Officer)
REAL I.D. IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS: VredsBattleNet@Gmail.Com
Uncut (GM / MT)
Orangelite (Healer officer)
Bruph (Officer)
Edited by Vredezbyrd on 10/26/2012 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
Can I email your gmail? I won't be home till 5~ but ill talk in game them, I'd like to email you nowf
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Greetings, I'm actively seeking a solid raid spot (25 man). Veteran Elemental/Resto Shaman your times are darn perfect for me. I must speak to someone now x]
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Feel free to email my gmail OR message me in game! I'm jumping on now :)

Also, bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Resto shaman spot filled
Edited by Vredezbyrd on 10/1/2012 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Updated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnfMiG2GpAI
MONK, I NEED A MONK!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
Sent you an email.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
upppp
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
UP
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
UP
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
updated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]