tank/dps gear drops?

34 Goblin Warrior
Let's say you tank instances but want to have dps gear for pvp. How do you go about getting dps gear without rolling on it as a tank and pissing people off?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You roll on it as a tank and piss people off
Reply Quote
34 Goblin Warrior
10/01/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Georgan
You roll on it as a tank and piss people off

Lol epic

I guess hope I get an all leather/cloth group.
Edited by Kache on 10/1/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Well, honestly, you should be grinding honor for PVP gear. Dungeon gear will get you crapped on.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
10/01/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Theodorr
Well, honestly, you should be grinding honor for PVP gear. Dungeon gear will get you crapped on.

Yeah, not sure why you would want PvE DPS gear for PvP, other than maybe a weapon or whatever. At any rate, when I want DPS gear I queue up for DPS only, or run exclusively with guildies where spec wont be an issue.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

Yeah, not sure why you would want PvE DPS gear for PvP, other than maybe a weapon or whatever. At any rate, when I want DPS gear I queue up for DPS only, or run exclusively with guildies where spec wont be an issue.

he's level 14. dungeon gear will be better than most of what he can get from pvp vendors until he gets to about 60

edit: @OP - just roll on it. its a game. if they really !@#$% a lot then give it to them.
Edited by Nativeson on 10/1/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You use the hundred gold you get from your satchel to help buy crafted pvp gear.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
If its the last boss and no tank loot has dropped all instance. All bets are off take it and gtfo.

Otherwise I let any dps have their loot unless they have already taken tank loot from me.
Reply Quote
34 Goblin Warrior
to be honest I didn't know there was PVP gear from honor. wow lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]