LF a late night raiding guild

89 Troll Hunter
Currently able to raid Mondays and Thursdays any time after 6pm EST, Also able to raid any other day but only after 11:30 pm EST.

I pick up raid mechanics well and appreciate criticism if it is needed.

I know all 3 speccs pretty well but I am focusing on BM currently.

Add me in game on real ID Erikhwiggs@yahoo.com if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
89 Troll Hunter
I'm also willing to xfer form my current server.
Reply Quote
89 Troll Hunter
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi, I'd like to invite you to check out Conspiracy! Hopefully you're willing to transfer to Alliance!

We're an alliance guild on the PST PvE US-Hyjal server.  We run a 10man raiding group.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11pm, and every other Monday 8:30-11pm. Times are all Pacific.

We are currently looking for 1 dps, either a hunter or a rogue. This is a guaranteed raid slot; in exchange we ask 90%+ attendance. We are planning to start raiding on Tuesday October 9th and need someone to have minimum equipped ilevel 460 by then.

About half of the raid group is made up of people who have been playing together for 3-6 years.  The rest of the group is people who joined us during Cataclysm.  We are a very close group of older adults - our average age is mid 30's.  We are laid back and have a lot of fun raiding together, but get more serious when it's boss time.

If this sounds interesting to you come find me on Hyjal, drop off an app at our website itspallygear.com, or email me at xyrryus(at)yahoo(dot)com

Good luck in your search, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]