Season 12 Arena Season

90 Night Elf Priest
returned for MoP and currently looking to start a 3v3 arena team for season 12. Currently, I'm open to any decent comps that would go well with a disc priest (me). If you have 2.2k+ arena experience, this excludes anyone who got carried, and looking for an arena team then add me and we can talk more about it.

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Holy crap, you came back? :O

<- Uneed/Dinne/Ravendale
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yo, haven't seen you in a long time :)
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
I'm having one of those small world moments where you click on a link in google searching for something random, and then it takes you to a random forum thread where one of the only people posting is a guildy.

Hai Ravendare!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lmao hi Jaz

And yeah Illy, been forever, like... since at least halfway through WOTLK you kinda just dropped off the radar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, came back to see how empty (or inactive) Medivh is now after we got the free transfers and all the good guilds left from both the horde and the alliance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]