Reputation Grind in Mists

90 Night Elf Hunter
I love being able to get rep with dailies.

The only thing I did not like is the daily limit, with cata, as well as not having all dailes for all of the faction vendors.

There is no "rep grind while leveling", which is also another problem (to last poster.) That is a REAL problem with this expansion; any rep starts at level 90.

There is a lot to do with this expansion, I love that. This is the stuff I asked for with Cata (Sorry, LOLS!) I just wish it started before max level; It is ridiculous you can't do tillers and stuff until level 90 (beyond the first quests, and the daily repeat one which doesn't do anything beyond getting a token) when it seems so geared for a casual who wants to mess around.
Edited by Kybeorie on 10/2/2012 3:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
go do Oracles or Frenzyheart rep. that tell me if you think grinding Golden lotus is bad. you expect blizzard to hand you everything on a silver platter.

10/01/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Vail
There is absolutely nothing epic about spending hours a day doing the same terrible quests. (And yes, they are terrible. Kill 20 of those, collect 20 of these.) over and over again. Blizzard should not be rewarding and encouraging the mentality of 'I can play this game for longer than you, I deserve better gear than you!'

if i spent ages grinding something out i would EXPECT to get better gear than somebody who was to lazy to do it. i would expect that lazy person to not receive the rewards from what i spent time and energy collecting. so if you couldnt be bothered to do the dailys than you dont DESERVE to reap the benefits from that faction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]