*spin*
*spin*
*spin*
*spin*
*spin*
*spin*

I'm a dizzy BunnyGnome

W/o the ears again!

I told you before. They are hiding under my hat. It keeps them warm and dry.
90 Pandaren Hunter
*bounce*

<-- Happy Tree

72 hours to go. "Settle Down, Bro" earned with a completely random PUG out of trade chat... and I can give LFR a spin tomorrow night.

Yay! I got that one at 89 lol... in a PUG formed from General Chat in the zone. We had a lot of fun.
90 Human Priest
/takes the Lounge Fire Hose™ and washes the general forums off
90 Human Hunter
Dear AT&T:
I hate you and your awful servers.

Trying to do the Pandaland intro quests for my priest. It doesn't go too well when you have 1500-3000 ping -.-
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeouch.

*offers sakana cookies*
90 Human Priest
Dear AT&T:

Trying to do the Pandaland intro quests for my priest. It doesn't go too well when you have 1500-3000 ping -.-

UVerse customer by chance?

/cackle

OK, that was mean.

/cackle
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
Someone tagged me in a pic of my old elementary school. Mention of our cook from back in the day came up. She's in her 90s now, and still cooks there part time. Including part time work, she's been working in the kitchen of that school for 56 yrs! i'll admit i was surprised to find she is still living, as she was grandmotherly when i went to school there :)

She lives next door to that school, and all her food was/is homemade. Best. Food. EVER!
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
Dear AT&T:

yeah, that's not so good. :(
90 Human Hunter
10/08/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Tiapriestess
UVerse customer by chance?

Nah, I'm up in Canada using Rogers. But all my traffic to the west coast of the US ends up running through AT&T and dying.

10/08/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Mourninglory
She lives next door to that school, and all her food was/is homemade. Best. Food. EVER!

I've never been to a school with a proper cook. My high-school had a cafeteria kind of thing where you could get pizza or fries or stuff, but never any actual food.
Edited by Sakana on 10/8/2012 4:48 PM PDT
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
10/08/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Sakana
I've never been to a school with a proper cook. My high-school had a cafeteria kind of thing where you could get pizza or fries or stuff, but never any actual food.
Yeah, going to middle school was a bit of a shock after elementary....
25 Night Elf Druid
Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh.........................
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I read 2 words.

Thanks TW, now I need to get that song out of my head or I'll be singing it all night.

-.-

*goes to watch "Willow."*
90 Pandaren Hunter
/bites the Papa Wulf
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/08/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh.........................
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEuuuuuuuuuuuuuEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE um um oh wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
25 Night Elf Druid
10/08/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Alvraen
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEuuuuuuuuuuuuuEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE um um oh wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love you
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
10/08/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Thunderwulf

10/08/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Alvraen
/bounces around house with silly grin on face

<3<3<3
90 Human Priest
/noms TW while watching He-Man (the 80s version)

Ah, the joys of being babysitter for a mentally challenged 24 year old that loves He-Man, Pocohantas (specifically Johnny), and Sailor Moon. I swear I have virtually all of the SM episodes commited to memory. :P
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/08/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
I love you

/bounces around house with silly grin on face

<3<3<3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]