[CS Lounge] Lorewalkers Need Naps Too

100 Blood Elf Priest
10/02/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Rufflebottom
Back to the front page.

Every time I see you in the forum lately I've thought "Monkey Mummy"
Yeah, they could've done a lot better with the models for the gear.
70 Gnome Warrior
10/02/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Rufflebottom
Back to the front page.

Cyclops Monkey Mummy ...

/shudders
90 Human Priest
Back to the front page.

Actually his hat makes him look like the Cocoon enemies in 7th Saga.

o_O

10/02/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Flatspriest
Yeah, they could've done a lot better with the models for the gear.

That's an understatement. :(
Edited by Tiapriestess on 10/3/2012 12:00 AM PDT
90 Human Hunter
10/02/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Flatspriest
could've done a lot better with the models for the gear.

WHAT?
I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND THIS HELMET MAKES WHEN SOMEBODY HITS ME.

*goes off to buy some foam padding for his head*
90 Human Priest
Man...this thread makes a really gnarly (and scary) screaming sound as it falls from the top of the page. I was playing Chrono Trigger and it made me jump out of my char. :P
100 Night Elf Rogue
just got the tol'vir mount by solving it and the one tol'vir prior to it with all the crates i got from the pristine stuff and turning all my pandaria solves into crates as well. :D have 10 pandaren and 7 mogu keystones left over from all that archaeology to get enough without leaving pandaria.

my hands hurt now from all that digging in the mud. anyone have any cures for that?
90 Human Priest
10/03/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Lurus
my hands hurt now from all that digging in the mud. anyone have any cures for that?

Oil of Gnomay works wonders for that. Just make sure you use a soft gnome to squeeze the oil from. LG might be lurking around here somewhere... ;)
90 Pandaren Hunter
LG has run off to explore with a friendly Pandaren she met in the Trade District bank. You lot are stuck with me until she gets bored and wanders back :P
90 Human Priest
10/03/2012 05:31 AMPosted by Ambermist
LG has run off to explore with a friendly Pandaren she met in the Trade District bank. You lot are stuck with me until she gets bored and wanders back :P

That's OK. We'll make do...

/gets out skinning knife
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey, I'm armed, and I've got my trusty Nightsong with me. You don't want to try that...
AAAACHOOOO

/sniffle

good morning, I now have a full fledged head cold, yeah me!

I shall try to look even more miserable than I feel and knowing my bosses they'll feel bad and send me home.
100 Draenei Shaman
Man.. started the halfhill farming and cooking stuff there.. holy moley is there alot to do there >.>
Blizzard Employee
Mornin' everyone!

I'm running on empty, anyone have any Goblin Rocket Fuel to help wake me up?
Good morning Machk, sorry I only can offer about 1 liter of Espresso.
100 Draenei Shaman
Mornin' everyone!

I'm running on empty, anyone have any Goblin Rocket Fuel to help wake me up?

I had a coffee that was burnt this morning, that TASTED like rocket fuel.. if that helps >.>
100 Draenei Shaman
Gah.. good thing i went and checked something..

Every 2 years here, they do a power maintenance.. they need to take down the buildings power for about 6 hours.

We need to keep our small server room up and running.

So we run a generator, run only 1 side of the 2 power supplys on servers, etc.. but keep it going for the day.

Well we swiched our UPS's at the begining of the year to higher VA ones.. but forgot that we had to switch the power connection as well, its 30A instead of 20A

Guess what, the generator only has a 20A connection >.<

Now we have to find a place to rent one.
100 Human Warlock
Eat Nodeth!

Keel Sheepie!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*bbqs mer*

*runs away*
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
/hides under pillows
90 Human Warlock
So I'm nervous as anything right now.

It seems that the little stray ginger kitty that has been lurking around has chosen our baby barn as her "home" for her & her kittens.

Normally, I'd be thrilled... but that baby barn isn't a safe place what with the lawn mower & all the yard stuff in there. Sharp things, oils & gas, just not a place for momma & her babies.

It turns out our neighbours had been feeding her & even gave her a flea collar... but they won't take her in.

We called the SPCA to see if they could come take her & the babies... but they "have a list of 250 people who need cats/kittens taken from their property."

I'm just so worried that something might happen to the momma & or her babies. There are foxes around & what not.

& as much as I wish I could, we just can't take them into our own home.

I just can't relax. o_o"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]