85 Night Elf Druid
ITT: samchi pretending hes good

MFW: http://i.imgur.com/vBsrA.png
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Dara Mactire, almost as pro as your unibrow

nod nod
Reply Quote
p.s samchi, since you don't seem to know what friends are, ill help you out. http://i.imgur.com/0H7Pq.png
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://i.imgur.com/nISCR.png
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just because I think the g@ylord BB possy is full of unibrow nerds and I dislike them, doesnt mean anything lol you seem very disgruntled

#stayalonenerd
#umad
#ubad
#usad?
Reply Quote
o shyttt! my bad u playd rls skill comp sorry samchi ur best jk worst rogue bb ive seen better moves out of funkylove (1200 rogue)
Reply Quote
#crop
#getfarmed
#totaltrash
#sweatynerd
#thenationdoesnotwantyou
#thankyouforplaying
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Umad cause you are 2209 overall, and prolly ran spicey chicken pe@Ce. u sad i bet
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
its funny

being the arrogant !@#$%^- i am, i often witness behaviors akin to yours samchi.

its cute

i always encounter players who, when in the face of someone they know is better than them, pretend that the genuinely dont care and that they would rather be exluded from their social group.

the fact of the matter is that you do care and that you would like to be part of our social group

you would like to be high rated like us
you would like to have prestige like us
you would love those privileges

but instead you sit on these forums/ in durotar pretending like you are some sort of independent, yet are your core you are wanting nothing more than to be accepted and liked by our group
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
its like a small time university actor pretending like he wouldnt want to be in hollywood

like, sure you might feel some empowerment being some hipster independent but at the end of the day you would suck díck to be on the same set as tom cruise
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Gsm #1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm not independent, and I talk to lots of player on BB, though may not being as high rating, dont act like some kind of pro squad possy that is "cool" lol. i could care less about you 128lb nerds lol. #stay duelist in that duelist nation (no r1 for chu? :/ )
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
stay rival in that rival city?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
plotte dont foget to excersise today honey
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
plotte dont foget to excersise today honey
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Look at Plotte and Gabe getting all mighty. You guys are so cute. When are you going to get something new? The forums get old with the same thing over and over.

@ Gabe. You and I both know you are a softy, you can say what you want behind my back but its okay I know.

@ Plotte. You have got to be a helmet child.

@ Will. Can you please teach me how to dougie?

HI KRYSTOF! /fart
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
dumbest thread i ever !@#$in read
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm simply #1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]