Cataclysm/MoP Tanking for a DK?

86 Undead Death Knight
Well just recently got into the 80's range with this character, and I wanted to hear from some experienced people on what to expect when I am tanking in cata and MoP for the dungeons (both normal and heoric), more or less so I don't go in like a blind bat and try to figure out which way is up or down :/

Also, for the starting dungeon is 50,108 hp enough, or should I keep doing the quests in hyjal until I get all of the plate gear it has to offer so that I have the max hp I can get around the area?

And this is kinda gonna be a debatable question...but when I reach lvl 85 (as I have yet to buy the MoP expansion pack), what type of gear should I be looking to get and after I purchase the MoP expan, how long should I expect it to last me for?
Edited by Dktop on 10/1/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
get some mastery and laugh as bosses try and fail to leave a scratch
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
That....

isn't really helpful .-.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
Bump to maybe get some more replies :>
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It really is pretty much what he said. Concentrate on keeping your mastery as high as possible. Try to keep parry ~3x higher than dodge. Take Runic Empowerment when you can, keep 1 blood rune on cd and you should be good. Seriously, just keep that model and it's cake until the end. If something is presenting itself as a little tough just learn to use DS to anticipate damage or help heal yourself after the fact. Don't wildly throw your runes out to DPS as that's not your job.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]