Crafted PvP sets - Why?

90 Dwarf Shaman
Season starts tomorrow, and with HP/JP capped, and then 2s tomorrow, that's 5pc right there.

I don't really see the logic behind people who spent however much gold or time grinding or whatever on a set for less than a week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, but there are more than 5 pcs in a full set.

As much as some may say resilience is not worth it,,,,,,,,,,, fact of the matter is,,,,,, it is.
Reply Quote
It wasn't expensive, and I didn't feel undergeared while capping honor this week.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I mailed a guildie some cloth I already had in my bags and 100 gold. No big deal.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Because it's better than conquest? You won't have a full honor set immediately, so having the crafted helps in the short term.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/02/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Pachyderm
I had the dough. I wanted to feel pretty.

Dks feel fabulous now. Oh em gee, MoP ruined everything. >:O
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Because I've made 40k gold in a few days from professions and it doesn't matter if I buy a 1500 gold gear piece.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Like others have said, the crafted set allows you to focus on getting rings, trinkets, cloak, weapons first so you have a full pvp set. Some people think the price is worth it to have that extra survivability grinding their conquest points.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Season starts tomorrow, and with HP/JP capped, and then 2s tomorrow, that's 5pc right there.

I don't really see the logic behind people who spent however much gold or time grinding or whatever on a set for less than a week.

There's one undergeared alliance team member. Have fun with him
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Shaman
he's obviously not an avid pvper, crafted pvp gear is an excellent thing that blizzarrd has done i just wish more players would buy it so they didnt let the team down by getting hit like trucks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
At least you have the option to get the pvp crafted set :/. In my realm there seems to be not a single max BS that will craft the heal plate set for me. All I see it ret sets and no one wants to do the holy one since their is no profit :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Cost me like 3k gold total to get the whole set. I made that much in a day of questing and doing random crap.

The sets are extremely easy to get. Well worth it, just not going to spend a ton of money enchanting them though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
HAM
My mage is a miner, so I just mined all the mats for the set (The only mat for my entire set is ghost iron bars) mailed them to my warrior, then I just found a BS to make my set for me and I tipped the BS a few hundred gold.

So it cost me virtually nothing to get the entire set, and since there's a ton of nodes in The Jade Forest it only took me 20 minutes on my mage to farm all the ore I needed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
well pvping in heroics/greens i rage quitted about 4 or 5 times getting hit for 120k while only being able to hit 50k max i think the craftables are worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I didn't pay a cent. While I was grinding I got enough ghost iron to get me the set.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The sets themselves are very easy to make and cost a very small amount of materials. Some people want to enjoy the week of pvp before honor gear comes out, rather than wait.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]