(A) Mage Looking for guild

100 Human Mage
I'm casual on the alliance side but looking for a guild after not playing for like 2 years. My professions are Herbal and inscription. Not really looking to raid but if needed I can during the day time hours.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Jandielia,

Im not sure we are an exact fit but Reckless is looking for a mage for its core raid team. Don’t get me wrong you are more than welcome to join our guild as a social member but having a mage in our raid team would make me very happy. Even though we love to raid and pvp I wouldn’t consider us hardcore and we do have some social members that love to gchat about almost anything. You will be with adults so if you’re under the drinking age you probably won’t fit in. Anyways I hope you consider joining Reckless and good luck in Mist.

Also you can check out our website (still being updated for Mist) at www.recklessraiders.org
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]