Any fixes today?

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Would be great to wake up to some good news.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Hunter
Still no Infernal pets. I've had a few of these people on my friends list, and none of them have seen any in 4 or 5 DAYS. At least one is always on, so no one's missed any. Server restart didn't produce any this round.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Hunter
Not on my server. Everyone said they were there as soon as it was up, not even one.

Nothing indicates they're a one a week spawn, so I hope it's a bug.
Edited by Cozzene on 10/2/2012 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Checked my panda monk and I still can't train the jade crane (says I don't have pet battle training).

I did however pick up a minfernal a couple days ago right after server restarts. I believe the cross realm zone was restarted at the same time, so they were down when tich came up. Since no one else was there I checked out their patterns, and they seemed to indefinitely respawn for a good 10-15 minutes, upon which they all despawned.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Well traps still arn't fixed.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Hunter
Checked my panda monk and I still can't train the jade crane (says I don't have pet battle training).

I did however pick up a minfernal a couple days ago right after server restarts. I believe the cross realm zone was restarted at the same time, so they were down when tich came up. Since no one else was there I checked out their patterns, and they seemed to indefinitely respawn for a good 10-15 minutes, upon which they all despawned.
They despawned? Not "got tamed"? That doesn't sound encouraging.
Edited by Cozzene on 10/2/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Well as I saw it there was a 15 minute window where they would spawn indefinitely. There could have been multiple people there farming for rares without issue in that timeframe. However, after the time passed they ALL despawned.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
That's a little disconcerting. Minfernal seems the most broken of all the pets. People even stopped complaining about the Onyxia whelp
Reply Quote
88 Troll Priest
The Eastern Kingdoms/Kalemdor daily quests still aren't popping up for me. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]