golden lotus rep

90 Undead Warlock
So I just hit friendly with the golden lotus. I have had the 2 quest hubs and I've been reading that once you hit friendly more sets of dailies unlock, but I am unable to find where they are located at. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm in the same boat i just recently hit friendly with golden lotus and no new chaining quests opened up i flew around the vale to search for a quest marker but couldnt find any im wondering if either A its bugged or B you have to wait for the reset of the dailies for them to open up any incite would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I've only been able to do two hubs per day. The first one is in the middle of the zone, in-between the two big statues, the Twin Monoliths or whatever it's called (I'm at work, so I can't really check) and then an extra hub. The extra hub was Mistfall Village yesterday, and today was Whitepetal Lake. I read a guide that said both extra hubs should be available per day, but it's only been one for me. Hopefully more are unlocked as you go, because at this rate it'll take a couple months to get Exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Same. I've only been able to do 2 hubs per day just as starcaller has noted. This is a big problem considering only around 1.2k rep per day. You also need to be exalted with Golden Lotus to access Shadow Pan and August Celestials dailies. So at this current rep gain rate. You won't even be able to access dailies/rep from these 2 factions for around 2 weeks, making the justice point section of the vendors for these 2 factions almost useless. Blizzard definitely needs to look into this and I'm really surprised people aren't talking about this more. I realize heroic farm is super easy but this rep gain rate renders some of these vendors useless here in a week.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
So much for allowing players to choose different ways to play. Locked in to dailies for a month+. NOT what I'd call fun.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What's wrong with having one rep that actually takes some time to unlock? There are lots of reps and items to get in MoP. Don't act spoiled.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/01/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Maolian
What's wrong with having one rep that actually takes some time to unlock? There are lots of reps and items to get in MoP. Don't act spoiled.

Some of us just want to unlock our JP vendors while we still need JP gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]