It's such a happy moment when..

90 Blood Elf Priest
It would be nice to hear that every once and a while you know ... the rest of the party tends to forget that the only reason we finish stuff is because of us (healers)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Honestly i didnt get that feeling for my first MoP heroic. Didn't feel like it was challenging at all and there are barely any differences between heroic and regular dungeons.
Never seeing my mana bar move i barely get to use any cooldowns for trash/boss and i can count on one hand the times i used Mana Tide Totem.

Don't get me wrong i know what feeling you're speaking of. It's just that the content so far (wich is amazing hands up to blizzard), is way too easy to feel rewarding when you cleared it.
Compared to the initial cata heroics (the unnerfed version), MoP's heroic dungeons are literally a cakewalk. Most of the time during boss or trash i just alt-tab and put on some music.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You just finished you're first heroic of the expansion, very little gear, barely meeting Ilvl requirements, as a new class you have fallen in love with. The final boss goes down, and the tank says to you, "You did an amazing job healing" the rest of the party agrees. It's just such a happy moment =).

I love healing and will always heal through thick and thin!

Hehe i knew you were going to be a monk. As a healer of every class since vanilla I have got to say that Monks are by far the most fun on a bun ever!

I am not saying this because they are pulling big numbers or any of that... the mechanics of monk healing are amazingly fun! I can't wait til I can start focusing on alts for alt raids!
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Monk
It is always a happy moment. It's odd how the harder things are, the more you appreciate them when you've triumphed.

Something that has become a rarity in WoW =P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Man ...

Why all healers have such a big ego problem ?
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
I had one of that moment..

.. back in vanilla days :'(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I will be honest. I think that it is cute that you are not hating Tanks after a full grind to level 90 and completing Heroics. I've personally been taking a break because they are getting on my nerves.

"You did an amazing job healing"... Like I am asking you to judge my healing ability and give me feedback... It is just as annoying as somebody copying and pasting DPS numbers after every boss. I know they are just trying to be supportive, but when you've already done several runs in the past with jerk tanks who try to blame things on you or do not know what they are doing or, even worse, they try to order you around, I cannot help but feel some resentment.

...why are you assuming that they are being condescending(as in, patting you on the head like you're a dog) when complimenting you? They're not doing that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]