[H] Mythos is recruiting for MoP raiding!

100 Orc Warrior
Hello once again Feathermoon! We are a group that has been raiding, first as Doragon, then as Mythos, for 7+ years now. People have come and gone, but a core remains committed to making raiding fun while taking on the toughest challenges that the game presents. We're coming off a successful Cataclysm (!), beating every raid encounter in heroic mode except one (Oh heroic Ragnaros, you tease) and completing nearly every PvE achievement (drakes for everybody!).

Every expansion people retire, and Mists is no different.

Edit: Current needs: we need an off tank or main tank.

Our times are Wednesday and Sunday, 6:30 - 9:30pm server (Pacific) time, and we go on the "quarter system" -- you sign up for a full three months, in this case Oct - Dec. That gives people an out if they feel they are burning out. Instead of flaming out randomly, you have an endpoint.

Looking forward to hearing from you. FOR THE HORDE!
Edited by Solaerl on 10/28/2012 1:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I'm-a-gonna bump this.

In addition to the healing needs of Runningelk's casual raid, Mythos's progression raid is looking for a main healer and perhaps a dpser as well. Send me a note here, in game, or on our forums (http://mythos.guildportal.com ).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Definitely a good bunch of folks to run with. Been a part of Mythos' progression raid through a good chunk of Cata and it's a good mixture of having fun with friends, being laid back, and laying down the A-game when it's time to be serious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ooc:

Hey folks, check out Mythos' progressive raid if you want a fun, skilled, and friendly group of raiders. I've been with Mythos since the dawn of time. Never a more close-knit, mature and friendly community.

Were it not for the fact that I'm woefully east-coastian (yep, that's a word now) I would step in to help my fellow raiders. However, because I like sleeping, you may only see my radiant face from time to time as a backup for the Mythos raids.

Bump for great justice!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I'm going to bump this, as we are currently looking for a good off-tank/dps for 10-man fun (or hey, if you want to be MT, that's fine with me too). Contact Solaerl/Leiris in game (or anyone in Mythos can send you to the right people).

But really, if you're a good healer and you're looking for a progression that's just starting out this expansion, we have a place for you. If you're a good dpser, we might be able to convert an existing dpser into a tank. We'll always need awesome people.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Good luck to you guys i know finding good raiders on FM are pretty hard. Sadly me switching to gy has killed my chances of raiding anymore but hopefully you guys get on track. Hate seeing people that want to raid not being able to.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bumping again. :>

Thanks for the kind words, Gob! Indeed, this is the sort of thing that burns raid leaders like me out -- constant uncertainty. It's frustrating week after week having exactly nine guys interested and ready. I hope everyone isn't sick of my General chat ads yet!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping again. :>

Thanks for the kind words, Gob! Indeed, this is the sort of thing that burns raid leaders like me out -- constant uncertainty. It's frustrating week after week having exactly nine guys interested and ready. I hope everyone isn't sick of my General chat ads yet!

I sent you a message in game!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hey if you're still looking for a tank. I'd love to get back into it. I haven't tanked anything but heroics but I've been playing since 05 and I've been on FM the entire time raiding with a ton of guilds. Let me know. Thanks.
-Kiratin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]