Classes with self healing?

86 Blood Elf Hunter
It seems like they all got a HUGE buff with this expansion. Sprites, Ret pallys, Shammys and yes even boomkins seem like they have MUCH more survivability than any non-healing class. Dks, warriors, rogues and what not seem to have a much harder time staying up... Is this just me seeing this? As a level 89 2h frost dk I've been trying some pvp. When I get in a 1v1 fight with a ret pally or a Spriest it seems almost impossible to outlast them or burst them down with all the self healing they have unless they're downright awful. Am I the only one having this problem?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
There were some changes in the expansion release and glyphs that allowed healing in different stances or forms. This is probably what you're noticing, Boomkin being able to heal in Boomkin form, Spriest being able to heal in shadowform, etc.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
That and the heals seem very large for a dps class. I mean Spriests seem like they can not only put out good damage but heal through most of mine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]