Virginia Players

83 Worgen Rogue
09/29/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Talothas
Waaaay up north!

Yeah.

edit: Very nice place where I live though.
Edited by Tronei on 9/29/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
09/29/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Talothas
Parking in Richmond is ridiculous.

Oh yes. I had to park off of 12th street by MCV for it. I was not paying no stupid ticket booth to park for an appt. I guess it worked out more expensive now lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
My fraternal twin brother actually went to Hampden-Sydney for a year before he transferred to USC. He was a frat guy, but I don't think he liked the boys only thing.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
09/29/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Liupeng
My fraternal twin brother actually went to Hampden-Sydney for a year before he transferred to USC. He was a frat guy, but I don't think he liked the boys only thing.

Huh. From what I hear (and from what I saw) there sure are a lot of ladies around for an all-boys school.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/29/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Talothas

Huh. From what I hear (and from what I saw) there sure are a lot of ladies around for an all-boys school.

There were girls from Sweet Briar on weekends, but I feel like that because he didn't have any classes with girls or anything, he didn't get to socialize out of parties. He seems happy with all the southern belles in USC.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
09/29/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Liupeng
There were girls from Sweet Briar on weekends, but I feel like that because he didn't have any classes with girls or anything, he didn't get to socialize out of parties. He seems happy with all the southern belles in USC.

That makes sense.

Oh yes. I had to park off of 12th street by MCV for it. I was not paying no stupid ticket booth to park for an appt. I guess it worked out more expensive now lol.

Oh boy parking fees.

Seems like anywhere you go in the city, you have to pay a parking fee, except for certain spots along the street.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
I don't understand this thread. Are you guys all in a nunnery or something?

Edit: I misread the title.
Edited by Frostytroll on 9/29/2012 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
09/29/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Frostytroll
Edit: I misread the title.

Good job sir.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I live just outside Richmond in the West End. Been here all my life, except for a few years when I was going to college down in Norfolk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Once you get better at it, you can find free street side parking reliably in Richmond. However, there's maximally weird stuff too. Like, they tow you if you're there between 4-6, but the opposite side of the street has 2 hour parking.. so you can just go move your car at 4.

You can generally find daily parking for like $4 if you're not cheap like me.
Reply Quote
Stafford over here.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
09/29/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Takizawa
Stafford over here.

So you're near Quantico?

I was actually through there not too long ago. Traffic up there is miserable. :P
Reply Quote
Dude traffic is really rough from Quantico to and past Dale City.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hampton Roads! o/

[edit]Friends and I decided to go to Busch Gardens during the weekend of the Air Show and the JRB/HRBT being closed. We ended up going towards Richmond to go I-295 to 460 home. D:
Edited by Mariangelina on 9/30/2012 6:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
09/30/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Takizawa
Dude traffic is really rough from Quantico to and past Dale City.

Yeah. When I was through there I was driving to Camp Perry, Ohio - on the shore of Lake Erie.

I'm really glad traffic around Quantico and DC was nice that day and didn't make the 11-hour drive even longer.

Hampton Roads! o/

/hamptonroadsbrofist

[edit]Friends and I decided to go to Busch Gardens during the weekend of the Air Show and the JRB/HRBT being closed. We ended up going towards Richmond to go I-295 to 460 home. D:

>.<
Reply Quote
09/29/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Tronei
Sterling, VA here.

Sterling!

Was SUPPOSED to have a meetup with Gruph, Ana, Kenny, and Elesabeth... *taps foot* Still waiting for that redo! But it might be because of that dropped meetup that I'm still here and not in Cali. Hm...
NOW KISS
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Mt. Vernon, work the hop skip and a jump over in Belvoir though.

I was living in the midwest immediately before though. Excuse me while I QQ more about traffic :(
Edited by Shabayev on 9/30/2012 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
alexandria (ish)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I spent three years in Fairfax, one in Middleburg, three in Purcellville, and three in Ashburn before moving down to Charlottesville for two more.

Sadly for the actual topic of the thread, I departed the area for St. Louis, MO upon graduation in May.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Virginia national guardsman here (Spent 4 years active) wondering if any of you are NG?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]