Why cant we have an overflow realm?

90 Orc Hunter
why cant we have an overflow realm instead of the que times tbh que times are insane atm just spent 4 hours in a que just to play a game im paying to play and im not changing realms again if they can do cross realm then why cant u put in a que realm? blue post on this would be awesome btw
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd like a blue post on this as well i see so many threads like this with decent questions bur no answers?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
A Blue would be nice but Bliz already got your money, they dont care you cant play. Least it seems that way, Im looking at a 60 Min Que on Frostmourne. Only options they give are wait or transfer to a dead server, even if there was an option to play on another server til yours came up. I could do something like start a panda and have something pop up saying, "FM was open would I like to switch?".
Edited by Dracian on 9/30/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

"FM was open would I like to switch?".

YEs please
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]