Chillerace.....

Dont think ur famous bro and also lol this morning me and a friend from other server decided to go durotar ganking and i said its empty so i went inside ogri to pull a horde and first horde i saw was chillerace i rapidly wannet to kill him so i rapidly ran outside gate and with over 8guards on me +some other hordes that came,me and the rogue(he is not full cta and were both 85)were able to kill Chillerace and i said to him lol nice he is one of the most hated in dp forums he also laughed ahhh it was good.
Edited by Juullyy on 9/30/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
nobody cares.... he is not good at all.
Reply Quote
68 Pandaren Monk
This post gave me cancer.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ha world pvp's lolidins just can't get enough of themselves can they?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
summer as !@#$ in here.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Look at that, making threads about me n stuff <3. Healer and a rogue 1v2'd me once, then I killed both of you. Gg? YUP ~ :3
Edited by Chillerace on 9/30/2012 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Chillerace dont be stupid u didnt 1vs2 us didnt u read i had like 8 guards on me +some horde helped you :) k?
Reply Quote
68 Pandaren Monk
09/30/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Juullyy
Chillerace dont be stupid u didnt 1vs2 us didnt u read i had like 8 guards on me +some horde helped you :) k?

This post gave me more cancer.

Please, stop.
Reply Quote
Sry for my spelling.Im puerto rican i didnt knew u north americans(atleast some of u)took english so properly :/ k then maybe ill do better next time :)(im not racist)
Edited by Juullyy on 9/30/2012 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
68 Pandaren Monk
09/30/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Juullyy
Sry for my spelling.Im puerto rican i didnt knew u north americans(atleast some of u)took english so properly :/ k then maybe ill do better next time :)(im not racist)

THE CANCER!
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Wafflebeater

This post gave me more cancer.

Please, stop.
Will u gtfo of this thread alrdy ? If it keeps givin u cancer then just stop and gtfo :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/30/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Zigen

For the sake of humanity please learn how to read and write properly before coming back to an online forum.
Reply Quote
lmao.....
Reply Quote
68 Pandaren Monk
I was just messing with you bro, you seem cool. But hey, Chillerace is awesome.
Edited by Wafflebeater on 9/30/2012 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ally still talkin big?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Lol, you have a colorful idea oh how 1v2 is when you're a heal, and I think this thread is giving people cancer, we should /end it =D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
09/30/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Juullyy
lmao.....

Which month is your favourite?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]