100 Orc Warlock
10/08/2012 01:03 AMPosted by Syrelan
chillerace taught me how to keep chill.
Aw you know it bro.

You know it man, rock on.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/30/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Wafflebeater
[quote="67582783520"]Sry for my spelling.Im puerto rican i didnt knew u north americans(atleast some of u)took english so properly :/ k then maybe ill do better next time :)(im not racist)

You're a !@#$ing moron lol. I'm from Puerto Rico as well but can still type correctly. Stop being a lazy prick. God I hate my island and the people in it.
Reply Quote
Sit down zigen everyone knows your trash.
Edited by Reqy on 10/11/2012 9:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol haters gonna hate
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Juullyy
i didnt knew u north americans(atleast some of u)took english so properly
its just the north americans online it seems to give them the upper hand like knocking a nerds glasses off his face
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Genoreaper
God I hate my island and the people in it.
they make boats now
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
09/30/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Wafflebeater
This post gave me cancer.

God, I am so sorry...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
10/12/2012 12:59 AMPosted by Zigen

Im sorry, am I suppose to know who you are? P.s. nice cata titles. Im guessing your main is a mage or a rogue. When you get some other significant titles, you may come back and call someone much above your level trash. Untill then, you should probably work on getting something in this game that means something, peace out virgin.

I'd respect you to stop trolling within the realm of my void (thread), you're scarring away most of the young little voidwalkers with your talk of violence and achievements of 'sexual intercourse'. =D Btw most of your friends (all, lol) aren't 2700+ whyutalktothem?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Untill then, you should probably work on getting something in this game that means something, peace out virgin.

I'm pretty sure there's not a lot in this game that means *anything*. And I totally didn't realize virgin was an insult now! I love learning new things.
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Paladin

Im sorry, am I suppose to know who you are? P.s. nice cata titles. Im guessing your main is a mage or a rogue. When you get some other significant titles, you may come back and call someone much above your level trash. Untill then, you should probably work on getting something in this game that means something, peace out virgin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwHbE0kRe74
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Do you guys like crumpets?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]