Minfernal...

100 Night Elf Druid
Just before the server restart there were like 20-30 people including me, from Moon Guard, Wyrmrest Accord, Cenarion Circle, etc. . . sitting on the spawns, probably all waiting for the server to come up.

Those poor souls on pvp servers. ..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/02/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Evelana
I'm having a phasing issue in Storm Peaks as well - at this point since I'm giving up on snow I at least want to capture a skunk to get the "pet in every zone" achievement. Every time I land, *poof* - is CRZ a height based thing? That doesn't even make sense.

Same here. I can spot a skunk over endless winters when I'm standing in polar-bear-quest-town. As soon as I try to get to the skunk, it phases out. Tried using Stormrage and Whisperwind CRZ, in combination with having done zero quests in the zone (this toon) and a toon that completed the zone. Nada.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Waiting to log in now, highly doubt i'll get in fast enough with the 50 people there.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Deàl
Waiting to log in now, highly doubt i'll get in fast enough with the 50 people there.

Hopefully they hot fix spawn rate and let him spawn as a secondary pet... doubtful but they obviously forgot that cross realms exist.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Don't forget, if one is stuck in a tree you can use /tar min to target it. Then have your interact with target function bound to a key. I find it helps me to put a raid marker over it so I know where in the tree the little devil is.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I was never more happy to see

[Server Restart: 15 mins]

before :)

Got it. Uncommon but hey.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Same was looking for a rare and ended up going through 5 before my I had to stop myself so others could have some xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My game won't even connect lol
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Deàl
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I missed out today, I did grab a spawn of onyxia uncommon and scourged whelpling at least.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Deàl

same got screwed over
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yup. we got screwed hard and the worst part is the same people will be there later looking for a rare version.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Deàl
Yup. we got screwed hard and the worst part is the same people will be there later looking for a rare version.

Hopefully not once you can upgrade your pets in 5.1.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Assuming that works and it's not some 3 month epic quest ordeal =x
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Deàl

There's always a douche isn't there. I just want any version because I know I can upgrade it later on down the road.
Edited by Nightsbane on 10/7/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Warrior
I stopped reading after you typed "End of Story." Cuz I thought it was over.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I was battleing one yesterday and killed it when I was trying to trap it :( Havent seen one since.
Reply Quote
I found a few, not many. I caught an uncommon quality one. His name is Clompster.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It's pretty disheartening to fly over and see a ton of them spawned. Only to land and phase into another server and see 15 people waiting to grab one.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
It makes me wonder, if CRZ rotates depending on who is in zone, if people left, maybe the crz would reset to a different server that had the minfernals in them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]