Minfernal...

100 Blood Elf Warlock
I am still having a problem with FelFlame let alone the Minfernal that I have YET to SEE.

So I saw a Felflame in the middle of the lava. No place to stand at all. I said Screw it- i'm going for it. I land and my steed de-spawns and I start taking lava damage in the fight every second. Now, I'm in my utility clothes so I was starting to get worried about how much health I was going through. This is a 3 fight.- I checked the quality and it was poor, so I left the battle.

But it goes to show how far we are going to get these pets.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
i caught one, an uncommon, little guy put up a pretty good fight, going all-warlocky on me b-pets, and i've named him Doomer for now :).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
and to top it all off blizz obviously dosnt care as you see no gms posted on this problem
Reply Quote
58 Night Elf Death Knight
Yay just been called an a****** for fighting two minfernals..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Well I've had it. I opened a ticket just now and created a thread in the bug forum;
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794832510#1

I feel like I am getting kicked in the face repeatedly, watching people fight and get their pets while I can't see a damn thing. I can't even see full conversations in general chat, so there's obviously a SEVERE phasing issue going on that Blizzard keeps derping out over. CRZ can take a hike thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/09/2012 06:19 AMPosted by Umberlee
Yay just been called an a****** for fighting two minfernals..

This badly designed pet spawn brings out the best in people... myself I got lucky and logged in to find a lot of minfernals, unfortunately no rares up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
This will be one pet i'm not going to try getting rare for, god damn.
Reply Quote
79 Draenei Mage
I keep accidentally killing them, my pets are critting like crazy. There does appear to be a bug with CRZ, where the minifernals that spawn from your kills are going to a different zone. This appears to be worked around by logging out and logging back in once you are in the area, thereby giving the server a hard fix on exactly what realm you are on and which to spawn it in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
10/09/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Saarebas
I keep accidentally killing them, my pets are critting like crazy. There does appear to be a bug with CRZ, where the minifernals that spawn from your kills are going to a different zone. This appears to be worked around by logging out and logging back in once you are in the area, thereby giving the server a hard fix on exactly what realm you are on and which to spawn it in.

This logging in and out method I have tried multiple times, and does not work for me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
As a avid pet collector and a hunter, I am no stranger to farming for rare pets. However, this CRZ business really concerns me. After farming a few hours; I began recording the different realms represented -- count before I got a poor quality one, 28. Yep, you read correctly, 28 realms in less than one day! I realize, this is not the forum to rant on the short sightedness of developers, but I do feel it necessary to let fellow pet collectors understand what they are up against.

Additionally, this is a quest area for lower levels. Be considerate to those leveling and do not kill everything in sight in an attempt to make minfernal pets spawn. Quest items re-spawn quickly; these pets do not. Logic dictates -- killing everything will not make them spawn faster. Also, some have reported the minfernal as a 2nd battle pet; although I've not witnessed this personally, it bothers me when people kill battle pets without attempting to discover if there is a minfernal companion. If you feel the burning need to kill something; the level 1 Tainted Rats make great target practice :P

Have fun and good luck fellow battle pet hunters -- you're going to need it.

Just for kicks, list of realms sighted below:
Grizzly Hills
Ysera
Turalyon
Azurmyst
Area 52
Norgannon
Dalaran
Doomhammer
Ghostlands
Khadgar
Thrall
Tanaris
Velen
Terokkar
Dawnbringer
Dentarg
undermine
Anvalmar
Uldaman
Icecrowne
Aerie Peak
Arygos
Duskwood
Gnomeregan
Zangermarsh
Blades Edge
Exodar
Galakrond
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I have 5 servers camped that I have had a rotation each time I sit to play.

Never even seen a spawn, let alone a Rare.

It annoys me greatly for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock

Stay up really late on a Tuesday and log in as soon as the servers come up.

It's how I got mine and even then there were half a dozen others trying to get them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB

Stay up really late on a Tuesday and log in as soon as the servers come up.

It's how I got mine and even then there were half a dozen others trying to get them.

Flybys on slow crzs and off hours are underrated. I have seen one or two up more times than not lately when I fly over. This is not flying over from a flight plan for the record.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
People I'd like to enlighten you of how to actually get one. STOP CAMPING IT. actually KILL the critters in the zone. ESPECIALLY IN THE SHATTER SCAR VALE.

There is a max amount of critters that a zone has. It will not spawn an infernal if its capacity is reached.

My GF and I just got 3 to spawn. one person kills critters in the shatter scar vale, the other goes around the zone killing critters.

we gave one to a happy passerby. Hope this enlightens you on how to actually get one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I found a type 4 uncommon first time I flew over the area. I stoned it and now have a rare. I don't see what the big deal is.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Gratz on the baby ape....I agree about wasting time. This sucks with the Minfernal.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
12/18/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Lachance
I have a rare minfernal. Not broken...just a rare pet. DEAL WITH IT! Sick of you guys with always wanting EZ mode in this game...whatever happened to a challenge?

since we keep necroing this thread i'd love to point out this jerk does not have a rare minfernal. also, what the poster above me said, about killing critters. i hear it works really well. but yes, blizzard needs to fix this it is absolutely broken, not fun. i camped for 2 days to get baby ape, and looking back, i'm more angry that i had to waste that time than i am glad i got a rare pet. i cannot even imagine those who camp for weeks for a minfernal.

You don't have to camp.

<~ has three rares
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
this is #@$#ing ridiculous... why not make these spawn in other zones too? like the Tainted Scar in Blasted Lands or make it an old raid drop...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]