Why even include gem transmutes in Mop

100 Night Elf Druid
Seriously... what is the point of adding gem transmutations to the game that require golden lotus to make a single epic gem. Nobody in their right mind is going to use up a golden lotus for a single epic gem.

If Blizz was looking to discourage JC shuffling, then why not just remove the gem transmutes instead of slapping us in the face like this... i would prefer a transmute recipe that requires 100 green gems to make one blue instead of having to use a golden lotus.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
golden lotus will be dirt cheap in no time.

if they hadn't put in transmutes you would be here talking about how its a slap in the face that there arnt gem transmutes.
Edited by Zachfu on 10/1/2012 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
The only way they're going to be worth less than the gems is if the proc rate increases. This isn't simple price gouging, it's supply and demand.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

if they hadn't put in transmutes you would be here talking about how its a slap in the face that there arnt gem transmutes.

Perhaps... but that's not really the point of my commit... i'm arguing that the gem transmutes are absolutely pointless and are a waste of space in my alchemy recipe book.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
golden lotus is expensive right now, 2-3 weeks from now it will probably be less than 100g on most servers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Lotus prices should drop once people have enough SOH on gathering alts (assuming they stay soulbound).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
rare gems... not epic

sorry for the miscommunication
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Gems are kinda pointless now anyways I have yet to see any gear that uses them and my warrior socket on his wrist and gloves need level 417 or better to even use any of the new gems .
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
463 heroic dungeon gear uses them. I have some.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]