No Dead Flying Mounts in Pandaria?

100 Undead Mage
Blizz, back in LK you introduced flying mounts that you got while dead, because there were places you couldn't get to on foot where you would die. We need those in Pandaria. Trying to hand in dailies with the Lorewalkers? Accidentally right click a dorf who isn't Brann? BAM instakill by guards and you're eating rez sickness. At the very least, if you've bought Panda flying, you should have the ability to use the ghost gryphon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/01/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Magejuego
At the very least, if you've bought Panda flying, you should have the ability to use the ghost gryphon.

/support
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Bumpin this in the hopes of getting a blue. I honestly can't understand, from a design perspective, why you'd want to make people need Spirit Healers more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
/thirded
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/fourthed
Edited by Zachariel on 10/3/2012 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Please?

I'm tired of guildies and friends asking me to fly out and rez them because they got killed in the Skyrange, or something.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/03/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Raisheal
Please?

no. protect your life and cheris it as if it matters.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Agreed. I died in Skyrange today and had to take rez sickness. While questing it really felt like they had fewer graveyards than the Cata zones did, and it was a lot harder to get back to my body :c sometimes completely impossible if I died in a mountain range.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/03/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Robokapp
Please?

no. protect your life and cheris it as if it matters.

Shadow priests don't do much dying these days.

I was vicious enough to kill Huggalon.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Warrior
I support all characters having ghost flying. It's not like there's any reason to not do it. You can't do anything fun while dead.

(In b4 some Forsaken comes in to prove me wrong.)
Reply Quote
/ten'd

please.

Edit.. err /elevended
Edited by Feyranna on 10/3/2012 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
+1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Oh, game designers from the neather! We SUMMON THEEEE TO SUMMON GRYPHONS AT OUR GRAVEYARDS!

That is how this works correct?

By the way I also support this message I just had to find a friend and rezz em with m rezz because he couldn't get to his body.
Edited by Ashenrune on 10/3/2012 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i would like...

SPECTRAL FLYING CLOUD DISC THINGIES!!!

:o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Agreed!

I was a goof and fell off the cliff shortly after entering the Jade Forest as a low lvl 85. There was no way to get back to my body! It was very frustrating.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
/agree
Reply Quote
All the dead flying mounts have fallen apart in Panderia due to lack of maintenance. It's been 2 years since the Lich King was killed, and frankly, dead mounts are in short supply.

Anyways, it's another issue entirely why dead mounts aren't permitted in Panderia.
Reply Quote
I remember when you could die in a very tough (impossible) place to get out of and you could not return to the spirit. Hearthstones did not work when you were dead either.

The solution?

delete the character. pretty tough when you are level 60
Edited by Oktag on 10/3/2012 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Well BACK IN MY DAY, in the EARLY DAYS EVEN BEFORE BETA, when we died we were dead. To even THINK about DYING meant you had to walk uphill BOTH WAYS in the MIDDLE OF A SNOW STORM IN JULY while WEARING YOUR GEAR WHICH HAD BEEN BROKEN FOR THE PAST TEN LEVELS. You know what we did? WE LIKED IT. If anything, we should get a special death mount that shoots lasers out of the eyes and EATS WOTLK AND CATA BABIES FOR BREAKFAST!

... On a serious note, I'm all for this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]