Inscription Is Killing Me.

81 Blood Elf Death Knight
Inscription is currently my main source of money making, I've made a rather large sum of gold. However, this new expansion pack is nuking my cash crop so to speak. Ink of Dreams is the new MoP ink, and in order to prep for that, I've bought thousands of gold worth of herbs and such. With all this time and money, time being money, put into the inks, I was shocked to see that I could not trade in the inks for lower level inks, and that the trader still took Blackfallow ink. Not to mention the fact that Mysterious Fortune cards still take Blackfallow as well.

If anyone has some sort of information on when or if blizzard plans to change this, it would be greatly appreciated. Tips would also help greatly.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
blizzard said they would change the ink trader over to the mop ink 1-2 weeks after mop, which would be this Tuesday or next Tuesday during the fair. I'm concerned, to say the least, that this might not happen before the fair.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have so many dream ink that I'm drowning. WTB being able to trade near-worthless ink for starlight, thank you!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I'm expecting it to change over tonight. In the meantime, I've been buying up dirt cheap Cata herbs and stockpiling inks while I can. I don't expect MoP herbs to be selling under 20g/stack for a while yet.

Also, the cards should stay as Blackfallow in my opinion. Once ink trades are gone, it's not used for anything of any value except one single glyph. Cata herbs are going to be worthless to everyone but alchemists.
Edited by Susanne on 10/2/2012 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/02/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Susanne
Also, the cards should stay as Blackfallow in my opinion. Once ink trades are gone, it's not used for anything of any value except one single glyph. Cata herbs are going to be worthless to everyone but alchemists.

The cards shouldn't stay as blackfallow because they will always be current, and selling. There is no change made in the necessity for the cards.

As far as the faire goes, I too hope it is up and running before then. Im only making 1 darkmoon card every 3-4 days because of how expensive it is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]