Hel's Companion Pet Daycare Service

100 Night Elf Rogue
Give me 25K and any of your pets and I will level it up to level 25.

Where did this come from?
There is a "daycare" in pokemon. You drop your pokemon off and it levels up while you are away.

Time:
I promise a max of a 72 hour turn around. If I cannot meet this promise I will not make the deal. Furthermore, if I fail to meet this deadline, I will return your pet at whatever level I did manage to get it to, along with your full payment.

Reasons to trust me:
1) I'm raider and getting banned would piss people off.
2) I hate leveling to 90. A lot.
3) I will post the full details of the deal in this thread before you hand me your pet and gold. This allows for an easy record to point to.

-If you cannot trust me, I recommend not doing this. There are a lot of scammers in WoW, so I do not blame you.

Process:
We will follow this to the letter so that there is a full record in this thread. This is so you know exactly what you agreeing to and have the timeline clear defined.

Step 1:
Post in this thread and say "I have a XXXXX and would like it to be leveled by you."

Step 2:
I will reply in this thread with: "I will level your XXXXX to level 25. If you give me 25,000 gold and your pet by mm/dd/yy hh:mm MST, then I will return it to you fully leveled by mm/dd/yy hh:mm MST. If I am unable to level it, I shall still return the pet to by the designated time and give you a full refund. Trading me your pet and gold is an agreement to these terms."

Step 3: (Do not proceed to this step until I have done step 2. It is for your safety.)
Mail the pet to me with your payment before the agreed time. My character name is: HEL
You must send me both the pet and the gold. If I only receive one then I'm going to send it back.

Step 4:
I level your pet

Step 5:
I return your pet by the deadline. (In most cases I will probably finish early)
Edited by Hel on 10/3/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
So let me get this right. You want us to leave our rare pets in some cases worth upward of 300k, In a compete strangers hands while you level our pet, AND we give you 40k on top of that with 0 promise or solid ability to get out pets back if you decide to screw someone?

Sounds legit.

Good luck to those who go with this "idea" -cough scam cough-

:)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Fligurexo: What you just read was the mad rantings of someone completely hopped up on sleeping pills.

Nexica: It's kind of garbbled up in there, but the idea was the have a complete record of the deal on the forums so you could get me banned if I did scam you.

edit: There. The post should make 100% more sense.
Edited by Hel on 10/2/2012 2:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Dumb
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Xanax is a benzodiazepine and Percocet and OxyContin are actually opiods! Just sayin' bud!

THE MORE YOU KNOW
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
All my favorite pals are here!

Also, will you give me any eggs you discover from my Pok- err, battle pets? I like to ride my bike around holding eggs.
Edited by Akhiro on 10/3/2012 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
jokes aside the idea to pay a vendor for pet leveling with a wait period is a pretty good idea, i am going to put it in the suggestion thread i made the other day and give credit to the op
Edited by Bómberman on 10/3/2012 3:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]