Level 90 Windwalker BG

90 Gnome Warrior
Feels complete worthless and trash. I got full s12 set and a 464 or w/e weapon from heroic. I hit like adownsyndrome kid.. Im getting nailed for 50k+ range I hit for like 25k melee. " when I can get a melee hit off" cause we get kited like a 2004 warrior..

My general thoughts is they tried to make a warrior but with the rogue style abilitys and some crappy heals to make it diff.. in theend its worthless and I cant believe I wasted my time lvling 1.

I just did a BG where a mage did 8 mil dmg. in like a 10 min fight. while everyone else on alliance was at 2 mil..
Edited by Buttèrnut on 10/2/2012 12:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
we're fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I've been working my !@#$ off every BG and only coming out in the middle of the charts.

DKs, Shadow priests and some times warriors are topping the charts.

DK's are god damn OP at the start of a 3rd Expansion. They nerfed monks pre-release to avoid the Dk problem. They avoided it all right..
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Feels complete worthless and trash. I got full s12 set and a 464 or w/e weapon from heroic. I hit like adownsyndrome kid.. Im getting nailed for 50k+ range I hit for like 25k melee. " when I can get a melee hit off" cause we get kited like a 2004 warrior..

I beg to differ. I've seen a down syndrome kid beat the !@#$ out of someone. Not pleasant.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
They really messed up with the PvP aspect of this class.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
lolOlOLOLOLOLOLlolol

Frög

I beg to differ. I've seen a down syndrome kid beat the !@#$ out of someone. Not pleasant.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Vex
10/02/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Buttèrnut
adownsyndrome kid.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Haha just killed 2 WW monks at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/09/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Vishuz
Haha just killed 2 WW monks at the same time.

cool story bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]