Warlock LF WEEKEND raiding guild 25

Hello and thanks for looking. To start the reason I am looking for a weekend guild is because I work night shifts (Monday-Thursday) and I am only available (time-wise) on the weekends, (Fri, Sat, Sun). As I will log on daily and still do my dailies and the 1 random heroic dungeon.

A little bit about me, 23 year old male who works full time. Easy going and open for a challenge.

What I'm looking for:

-25 man raiding guild
- Alliance or Horde
- The guild clears content (Reg and Heroic) while it is CURRENT, doesn't have to be realm first.

What I can bring to the table:

-Roughly 4 years (on and off) of WoW experience.
-Willing to help other members
-Can take criticism (as it helps the guild as a whole)
-Always do research of fights, class make-up and general WoW info

Some past raiding history includes ICC10/25, FL10(H)/25(R) and some others.
Although my raiding history isnt spectacular I do pick up quickly and do research before hand.

My time zone is (MST) mountain time.

I'm sure I would be a great addition to your team. Please message me in game @ REAL ID buciort@hotmail.com
or feel free to email me at the same address. As well You can message me in-game @ Kidrome Terenas

kidrome#1754
Edited by Kidrome on 10/2/2012 4:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Questionable Intent is a 25-man Horde weekend raiding guild on Shadowmoon (US-PvP, EST).

Raid Schedule
  • Friday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Saturday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Monday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST (Added in MoP)
  • Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. However, we try to limit this to no more than 10-20 minutes. Our raids pull precisely on time with pre-planned breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for any number of hours can be difficult.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. We strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Recruitment Needs* (Alts of Weekday Raiders are welcome.)
  • Tanks
      None
  • Healers
    OPEN
  • DPS
    OPEN
  • *If you feel that you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class. We are always looking for talented, quality and capable players to add to our roster.

Cataclysm Progression
  • Dragon Soul
      8/8 Heroic
      Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
  • Firelands
      Glory of the Firelands Raider
      7/7 pre-nerf
      6/7 HM
  • Tier 11
      4/4 - BoT - 1/4 - Heroic Halfus Wyrmbreaker pre 4.2
      6/6 - Blackwing Descent pre 4.2
      2/2 - Throne of the Four Winds pre 4.2
  • Loot Distribution

Loot is distributed through a merit-based loot council. What this means to you as a potential raider in Questionable Intent is that your performance will always be taken into account when deciding loot. We do not limit performance to just how well you do on DPS/Damage Meters. Our idea of performance constitutes your attitude, how well you prepare for raid encounters, how much damage/dps you deal and take in an encounter, what you contribute to the guild outside of raid times, where it would benefit the raid more and how well you take direction.

Contact

RiD's
    Zierius - Alcarius#1540
    Derrickster - derrickster#1587
    Venus - venus#1169
    Pryne - Pryne#1736

You may also contact us via whisper in game on the characters Zierius, Derrickster, Venùs (ù= alt+0249) or Pryne; or you may visit our website at [url]http://qiguild.guildomatic.com[/url]

How to Apply

We realize that not everyone is comfortable or very good at filling out a 'form' for applying. As a result, we offer two methods of application: You may apply via public or private form application available on our guild website or you may apply via a vent interview that will cover the same points as the form application. If you elect to attempt application to Questionable Intent, please review the application form available on our forums prior to the interview.
    Reply Quote
    still looking?
    Reply Quote
    anyone recruiting?
    Reply Quote
    Greetings and salutations Kidrome. <Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting in preparation for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. We transferred to Stormreaver-PvP on Monday June 11th. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
    Faction: Alliance
    Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
    Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
    Raid Schedule: Saturday, Sunday; 3PM-7PM
    Raid Size: 25 man.
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Arena Schedule: Tuesday 8PM, Friday 10PM
    RBG Schedule: TBD
    http://www.sodalityofthecairns.us/
    Battletag: Natersmater#1999
    RID: Natersmater@yahoo.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    http://www.soldout.guildportal.com

Hardcore 4/16 Progression (Server #1 Guildox)

Sold Out @ GARONA (PVE-CST) 4 years old guild focused on endgame. We have many server firsts.

We don't recruit to bench. Looking to fill core slots for weekend team with:

- 1 Affliction Lock with knowledge of the other specs
    - 1 Monk Healer

As always, we encourage all exceptional raiders to apply.

Our raiding schedule (CST) is :

Fridays 10 Pm to 1 AM
    Saturdays 6 PM to Midnight
    Sundays 6 PM to 10 PM

We rally 15 mins earlier fully prepared. Times can be extended or reduced depending on progression or farm.

Applicants have to know their class well, have a team mind set and be willing to give their best.

Sold Out is an Endgame Guild, a group of adults willing to down ALL WoW bosses, and we don't mind laughing, enjoying play time together and specially focusing while doing it.

So if you are looking for a guild that works well together and is into progression...well the answer is simple my friend, Apply Now !

http://www.soldout.guildportal.com

For more information look for Kryall or myself (alt Mamaocllo or Kimaera). Can have a vent meeting.
    Edited by Tarasbulba on 10/8/2012 6:37 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Priest
    Many of our raiders work night shift and find that mornings work well for them. Perhaps our times will work well for you also. Here's our info. Add me on RealID if you're interested.

---

Guild name: Silent
    Server: Turalyon - PVE
    Faction: Horde
    Size: 10 Man
    Raid Days: Saturday and Sunday
    Raid Times: 9am until 1pm EST

Recruiting:
    All exceptional players!!! Even if your class isn't shown here.
    Recruiting 2 of the following:
    Warlock
    Priest - Disc/Holy
    or
    Paladin - Holy

Silent's Crimson Team is a 10-man group being restructured for MoP. Having been raiding in one way or another since the start of Wrath of the Lich King, this group provides a great raiding environment that is both challenging and fun. The group is heavily focused on progression using both primary and secondary toons for every member of the team allowing for diverse group comps to kill monsters quickly and efficiently. We will be striving to be a top contender on the server despite our 8 hour/week raid schedule. Group members are of high skill levels clearing HM content merely a couple months after release, this is something we will continue to strive for on the Crimson Team.

About Silent:
    Originally named Symphonia, we formed in 2008 on Turalyon's horde side. This summer, 2012, we renamed the guild to Silent after a change in leadership. We are a guild with a rich social atmosphere and broad diversity in member population and continues to grow and evolve with the many changes this game has and will undergo. We are an ever expanding and growing guild always looking for additional members. As of right now we currently have four groups pushing through heroic content.

Our Members:
    Part of what has helped the guild over the years is what we ask not only from our raiders but our members in general. We look for players who possess:
    Maturity
    Dedication
    Reliability
    Self Awareness
    Patience
    An understanding of teamwork
    The ability to take criticism and better themselves

If you are interested, please fill out an application with World of Logs on our website shown below.

Contact Information:
    -In Game: Targoris (Recruitment Officer), Schisme(Group Lead), or Redlock(GM)
    -RealID: Targoris - Targonis#1259 & Schisme - meshuggah2258@aol.com
    -Online: http://www.silent-guild.com
    Edited by Schîsme on 10/8/2012 11:27 AM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]