free 90 dagger quest

I made a post yesterday where to find good daggers cuz i wanted to start playing something either than combat.

After you've dinged 90 and been to seven swords and you got your ability to be able to ride your flying mount, head up to KUN-LAI SUMMIT and go to the TEMPLE OF THE WHITE TIGER...

there will be a quest there, accept it... then go to find a group, but instead of heroic or raid pic scenario and select the quest you got... It's called "*forgetword*of assassination" something like that

Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Arena of Annihilation

It is both a quest name and a scenario name. It is the new "ring of blood" for the expansion.

Unfortunately, there is no new meta for completing this new addition to the series.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
THANKS! I can't find anything to get rid of this Legendary Dagger. And the 3 lvl 90 Daggers are absorb to obtain. 1 from BS, another from an Epic (HA!), and the other is from the Gate of Shattering Sun, which I have yet to see drop.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
The 437 daggers you get from questing should be about when you upgrade.

You can see which ones I wearing. Yes, that is assuming lost enchants and gems.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)