@Saturday

90 Undead Warrior
How much dps should a fresh lvl 90 , 440 ilvl Fury Warrior be doing?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
easy 30k+?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Sexy sword from mogu'shan made my day.

Now lets get another so I can go fury.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I hate you soooooo much right now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

I hate you soooooo much right now.

I actually had no idea it existed.

It's not even on the journal/atlas loot table.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I actually had no idea it existed.

It's not even on the journal/atlas loot table.

Most of the last bosses have a epic drop that has like a 5% chance to drop. Waiting for the 1h axe from Brewery to drop =\
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ok so through my opening burst on General Pa'valak in Siege of Niuzao Temple, with avatar, reck, skull banner, synapse springs, both trinkets procced, CS and a golemblood pot (just cause) I nearly !@#$ myself when I saw a 306343 shockwave fly across my screen.

Looking back at the dungeon journal the boss doesn't have any increased damage on him at all so I'm completely dumb founded atm.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bam 90
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Hopped on the pandwagon.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
How good is panda?

I'm liking the dps trink as an orc, though the expertise hasn't helped me a whole lot yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
How good is panda?

I'm liking the dps trink as an orc, though the expertise hasn't helped me a whole lot yet.

Pandas are fuzzy, cute and are just awesome!

While doing my cloud serpent dailies 2 horde try to gank me... fun aye? This ended up becoming a 10min+ long slaughter of them not even being able to kill me while I just lay the smack down on them in the blink of an eye whenever avatar/reck came back off CD and continued to do my dailies while they were off CD giving them a chance to stop before my CDs came back.

I hate when they persist, I really do.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
@rani
Get on my level bro! my ilvl that is!

@Jorion
Get that hit and exp up while leveling, it will help you hold aggro and kill mobs faster...plus who doesnt like having DPS !@#$% because you are doing 30k more dps than them :)

My ^-*! isnt set in stone for raid day right now...I am just using gems and stuff ppl have mailed me and/or I have found for 6g on the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
While doing my cloud serpent dailies 2 horde try to gank me... fun aye? This ended up becoming a 10min+ long slaughter of them not even being able to kill me while I just lay the smack down on them in the blink of an eye whenever avatar/reck came back off CD and continued to do my dailies while they were off CD giving them a chance to stop before my CDs came back.

I hate when they persist, I really do.

I can't bring myself to get avatar. 3min CD is so unappealing to me.

I finally got bloodbath to do those ridiculous ticks I've been waiting for also.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
ive only used stormbolt lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Ok so through my opening burst on General Pa'valak in Siege of Niuzao Temple, with avatar, reck, skull banner, synapse springs, both trinkets procced, CS and a golemblood pot (just cause) I nearly !@#$ myself when I saw a 306343 shockwave fly across my screen.

Looking back at the dungeon journal the boss doesn't have any increased damage on him at all so I'm completely dumb founded atm.

When you kill the Amber Oozes you get a damage done buff that can stack up to 100%.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Country rock.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
How good is panda?

The Orc racial is good as an on use, it's still valuable. Pandaren, however, you really need to have a your food buff on you at all times to make it work when you go into PVE. It's an on use versus a pseudo-passive. For me, I like to have a stack or two of food at all times, so when I go into a dungeon, yeah, it's there for me. PVP-wise, you can't have it at all times but it isn't a terrible loss, imo.

They're good, fun, animations are pretty vivid for one handers / dual wield, but with a two hander they just use it completely one armed. It's pretty silly, and I like it. :]

E: And this armor just looks so good on the armory, even though I'm convinced I'm bugged in my pose, if not jaded that Horde and Alliance Pandas get different poses. :(

E2: Also, where's that Prot Guide at, mang, we're getting late now!
Edited by Clutche on 9/29/2012 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
This gear color looks way better than the DPS version :o

Find a new guild clutch?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]