Really Blizz, what the.......

90 Orc Warrior
Sounds like Druids are having...

*Sunglasses*

Balance problems.

This almost makes the entire debacle worth it.

ALMOST.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hahahaha silly Druids.
Got one of the coolest abilities and you're complaining.
Reply Quote
Again, we aren't complaining about the ability, we're complaining because now EVERYONE else can get the buff without a druid around, and the druids are still reliant on having someone else willing to be in the general vicinity for us to keep a utility spell.

How would you Mr. Paladin be only able to use guardian of ancient kings if you were in a party and had to target it on someone else. Then blizzard goes and makes a drop that lets other people use guardian of ancient kings as long as they are not Palis. Not the same level ability, but similar concept.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hahahaha silly Druids.

That's the point. "Druids" didn't get one of the coolest abilities. EVERYONE got the ability; druids just got a watered down version.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/29/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Gruklaar
That's the point. "Druids" didn't get one of the coolest abilities. EVERYONE got the ability; druids just got a watered down version.

One drop from a rare spawn that can't be used in BGs or instances or anywhere outside of Pandaria > Druid ability that does the exact same thing but is baseline and just requires a party member?

GOTCHA.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gotta love the general forums. Trolls be trollin'.

The item isn't personally ruining my gameplay, but it is kinda a kick to the scrote of anyone who's mained a druid for the past x amount of years like myself and many many others. Other than following my furry friends from my respective forum to this thread to show my support I won't be making much of an uproar, but still. Scrote be kicked.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hahahaha silly Druids.

I believe you meant to say "most useless abilities"
Reply Quote
81 Orc Warrior
Druids have been given the cherry-picked best spells and abilities (in some cases, class defining) of every other class since the game came out, and you are complaining that someone has access to your spells and abilities? Are you kidding?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh noes, your four specs and ability to get away from anything weren't special snowflake enough, I see. Get over it. All I got for lv87 was a lame cc on a 2 minute cooldown.
Reply Quote
94 Human Death Knight
Sounds like Druids are having...

*Sunglasses*

Balance problems.

YEEEEEEEEEAH!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I agree, Symbiosis needs some work. Let me cast it on anyone, even if they aren't in my party/raid. Reduce the cast time as well please. Also review the spells because most seem to be pointless.
Edited by Kinbie on 9/29/2012 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
09/29/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Scarault
while you druids have it all the time

Druids can't use Symbiosis for anything unless in a party and within range of the selected party member (otherwise it falls off)

Symbiosis does NOTHING while solo. And it mostly does f-all when you're in party either since it's basically just another tank cd.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
09/29/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Kardax
Druids have been given the cherry-picked best spells and abilities (in some cases, class defining) of every other class since the game came out, and you are complaining that someone has access to your spells and abilities? Are you kidding?

Symbiosis the capstone spell for druids in MoP... of course it should benefit the druid.
In fact, if I had my way, the person it's casted on would receive no benefit at all. That's how it should be.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Warrior
09/29/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Illucia

One drop from a rare spawn that can't be used in BGs or instances or anywhere outside of Pandaria > Druid ability that does the exact same thing but is baseline and just requires a party member?

GOTCHA.

This.
Reply Quote
60 Pandaren Monk
Could I use the Lilypad to turn myself into a cat!?!?
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
No, this is rather upsetting. I love symbiosis, and thankfully am a multi-boxer so I normally have two different classes to chose from, and actually get to use my 87 ability at all times.

But this is the only way to get to actually use our lvl 87 ability 99% of the time. Like many people have said, it's only usable in a a group, and it's based upon which class you cast it on. Personally I think you should get to chose which ability you gained from each class rather then based on the class and your spec, but that's asking for a bit much.

Remove this item, or at least make it so druids can use it and it randomly pairs them with a different class(activate it and you get a pally, next time you get a shaman, ect ect ect). As far as I know this is the -only- item in this entire game that excludes only -one- class, while giving the druid's lvl 87 ability to everyone.

Symbiosis is very unique... well it should be, guess it's time to go farm this for my third account so all three of my toons can run with symbiosis.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Too bad we can't cast it solo on ourselves somehow while we are in Pandaria out leveling, doing dailies, etc. Oh Wait...... We can't, but now every other class can.

Not sure about other classes but my Demonic Gateway, while I can use it solo, doesn't give me much reason to. By the time I place the Gateway down and it gains a charge, I could have walked to there. Also can't really use it to climb up platforms or anything due to it needing a "path".

Guess what I'm trying to say is: I do believe, just based on my own spell and the druid spell, the level 87 spells were made or just meant with a group situation in mind.

Granted, if I am going to stay in an area for a while, I can use the Gateway to get between spawns quickly but that's about the only thing I can think of for soloing with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]