Really Blizz, what the.......

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Blizzard hates Druids.

Just ask any other Mana battery from Vanilla and they will tell you I speak the truth.

Shamans say "Hi".
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
The druids in my guild seem to like it. Every once in a while they toss it on me so they can get access to AMS (I think it's AMS at least). It's a helpful defensive cooldown and the mushrooms help me with my diseases.

I can't complain.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yeah, here's the thing. That spell is LIMITED for other classes, while you druids have it all the time.

I don't see the problem.

Because we can only use it in a group, and its our 87 spell, give us an item to do say soul reave and we'll call it even.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Too much QQ about a class being required.

They always cave in to QQ. Didn't you know that?
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Warrior
Bro warriors get to throw flags around. I'd love a cool ability that everyone could use in item form in Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Stupid Garbage needs fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Blizzard, I've got over a million gold. I will give it all to you if you make a rare drop an item that let's people...
a) drop war banners on the ground like warriors.
b) cast battle/comm shout for a DIFF timer than 5min because god knows I FEEL LIKE A DANGED VANILLA PALADIN NOW
c) mutes every druid whining that they can symbiosis anywhere. We can't. We symbiosis outside. Sure it's cool for outside, but I farmed this and said YAY TANK CD IN RAI.....fail.

Derp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]